1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

♣ RIP Faerie ♣

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lionheart, Jun 9, 2015.

1. ChiefBandit

ChiefBandit Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    9:58 PM
    Mother
    Warrior
    Synergy
    Yay im now a promoted man!

2. SadBoyfriend

SadBoyfriend Slime

Nov 26, 2015
    Male
    2:58 PM
    Join FaerieCircle today! We have booze, robots, stripers, striper robots, AA meetings, Kaelor, and much, much more!

Find

Your

Inner

Faerie

Right

Now.

3. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:58 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Well, the time has come. This guild has been disbanded. I guess nobody was clapping for too long and Tinkerbell died.

OnionDead

We had a good run. For some fleeting moments, several times, I thought we had something. But I guess deep down, no one cares about any of this nonsense. Grind, level as fast as you can, boss, that's what maple is to 99% of people.

To those who once were in the guild and left: I'm sorry we weren't what you were looking for. But hopefully now we'll have more memories together.

To those who were inactive a while and who came back to find yourself kicked: Again, I'm sorry. Maybe it comes as a surprise, but let's face it.. everyone saw this coming, right? At some point after failing for so long, you just have to call it quits. Don't dwell on the past. Run to the future and find new (or old) friends to play with! If you stay logged on for more than 5 minutes.

Onionthehehe

Anyway, I guess I'll still be around. It's time to move on...

OnionCourage

• Like Like x 7
  4. Irene

Irene Dark Stone Golem

Jan 25, 2016
    Female
    Parts Unknown
    11:58 AM
    Symphenic
    Crossbowman
    it was a good run im sorry to see it go. We did have a few memories.
    Im sorry i left it but just to let you know it was not anybody's doing.But if you are looking for a new one hit me up in-game.
    not to be anything but you were a really cool Guild leader.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    8:58 PM
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Rip faerie events :(. You guys were (and still are) a lot of fun to have in alliance. I guess even tho Faeriecircle is disbanded right now, you guys will still be faeries :)

6. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Thanks for the great times :). It was a very fun and unique guild and I'll always have the donor wings in my cash shop to remind me of it.

7. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    The first server wide player hosted (quest) event (As far as I know).
    Will miss that.
    Goodluck in the future!

8. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Probably the longest time a guild has been so active and not disband. Will miss FaerieCircle :(

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:58 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Yeah, that event was fun and I'm glad the people who participated liked it. The sad reality is that it was pretty much all me. I'm the one who came up with all the "puzzles" and shelled out millions just for the prizes.

Technically it was the "longest running guild", but let's be honest. It's not saying much with the extremely low activity...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Buffles

Buffles Dark Stone Golem

Dec 9, 2015
    Male
    1:58 PM
    Buffles
    Paladin
    Rest in peace, FaerieCircle. It was the first guild I ever joined when I started the game and I'm so glad I did, good memories <3

• Like Like x 1