1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

0-50 in 6 days :) loving ML and here to stay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blu301, May 20, 2019.

1. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    6:25 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    I went hard this past week after I discovered ML, it's actually been wild.

I'm a returning mapler who played on Broa back in like 08-11 maybe :) I started last Tuesday and just hit level 50 on Sunday yeahyeahyeah

The nostalgia is too real. Sometimes I just like go exploring to see old maps I used to train at and whatnot. Seeing almost every map on vic island. Fucking walked all the way to omega sector and back to ludi. Died bc I swiped at a Bersekie at ulu LOOOL. Also the music in this game is legendary, it's actually unreal.

I originally only downloaded ML as a placeholder for a few days - I'm on a Macbook, and I recently ordered computer parts to build a desktop. Was planning on downloading the "real" Maplestory client on it soon.

But I found ML, and immediately encountered so many great people here. Was really smitten at how sweet and helpful everyone is on this server.

Not even switching over to the original client, Ima stay right here. Big ups to this community, Familia, and the buds I've made in such a short time here <3

• Friendly Friendly x 16
    • Like Like x 2