1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Voting 101

Discussion in 'Guides' started by cyberdigi, Apr 30, 2017.

1. cyberdigi

cyberdigi Master Chronos Retired Staff

Apr 1, 2017
    Male
    11:43 AM
    I'm doing this in hopes that new players will see this and learn how to Vote for nx Cash as fast as possible for their own sake.
    While creating this thread I shall be using the highly advanced and foolproof software paint.net

1. First of all it should be obvious, register for a game account if you don't have one yet.
    2. Download the game and create a character on your account to gain access to voting https://maplelegends.com/download
    3. Log in to your account on the website
    4. Hit Vote for cash
    [​IMG]

5. Now click the Vote button that just appeared(man this is probably the hardest step).
    [​IMG]

6. Now you will be sent to GTOP, the ranking site from where you can see all public private servers. Here you will be asked to clear a "captcha" to prove you are not a robot(sorry omnic overlords).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Once you "complete" the captcha do not forget to press the big red button below it
    [​IMG]
    Only then will the vote be counted and you get your 5000 nx Cash ingame

Now for some additional information.

You can only vote once every 24 hours per account and the vote timer resets at 6am(GMT) servertime. If you share the house with someone else who also plays MapleLegends only one of you can vote every 24 hours at home. The other person needs to vote on another device/internet connection such as mobile your mobile network.

You can only vote for 1 server every 24 hours on gtop. So if you play other servers and want to vote for both, you'll need two devices.

Some adblockers will break the javascript on the website and stop you from voting, so if it doesn't work disable your adblocker on gtop.

You do not need to log out from the game in order to vote.

If the legends website allows you to vote but the timer on gtop says "you can vote again in xx hours" but you know you haven't voted yet today, use another connection such as your mobile network or anything with another ip connection other than the one you tried with now. Even just trying to vote from another web browser works sometimes.

Gtop has become more strict with its anti-vpn "campaign" or whatever you want to call it so it sometimes blocks you from voting if it suspects you are using one. If you are using one then simply turn it off and try again. If you aren't using a vpn however then you need to contact gtop telling them your problem and providing them your IP so they can fix it.

Thanks for additional Information Kimberly and Poppy

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
  2. seemslegit

seemslegit Mushmom

Apr 23, 2017
    Male
    8:43 PM
    Asura
    Night Lord
    Before reading this guide I did not know when to vote I would often be lost pondering the perimeters of my room bustling over the frustration, when do I?
    At times I would often call upon my mum and ask her when to, she would go "Are you hungry?" that response is no bueno, I would ask Siri on the iPhone but she goes "Trump is already president" help seemed meek and I still stood in the dark shade of this dilemma so I'd go to my last reliable option, to my dog Spot in the backyard and question him with sincerity and desperation, "Spot when should I vote?" sometimes he'd bark once, sometimes twice, sometimes none at all. If he scratched me and shat on the garden gnome I would then proceed to take that as the utmost sign of direction to my problem and forward I'd go, but now after coming across this guide I am now stress free and can safely say I can vote with no hassle.

Thank you superdigi, thank you.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Snake

Snake Brown Teddy

Apr 29, 2017
    Male
    10:43 AM
    Instructions weren't clear enough, ended up setting my house on fire.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. snowing

snowing Horny Mushroom

Aug 23, 2015
    5:43 AM
    Shadower
    Disorder
    tl;dr:

enter information, click buttons, summon demon dog, slay the demon god, get NX

• Like Like x 4
  5. OP
    OP
    cyberdigi

cyberdigi Master Chronos Retired Staff

Apr 1, 2017
    Male
    11:43 AM
    What with all this grade A sarcasm going on in here I'm assuming the instructions should be easy enough to follow, even for a newcomer

• Like Like x 2
  6. seemslegit

seemslegit Mushmom

Apr 23, 2017
    Male
    8:43 PM
    Asura
    Night Lord
    they were so clear i could see myself in the reflection

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Poppy

Poppy Orange Mushroom

Mar 12, 2017
    Male
    Canada
    5:43 AM
    Poppy
    Priest
    Horny
    Some adblocks will break the javascript on the webiste and stop you from voting, so if it doesn't work disable adblock on gtop.

You can also only for 1 server every 24 hours on gtop. So if you play others servers and want to vote for both, you'll need two devices.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zaltor

Zaltor Dark Stone Golem

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    9:43 AM
    Zaltor
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    Thanks, I can now make toast.