1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> 123 Leech Service

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by r1t2b3, Aug 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    5:04 PM
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    Hi, I am rtb123. (lvl149 i/l) Story short I am selling permanent 1hit ulu 2 leech service.

Why am I selling leech service ?
    To make money for blizzard 30 (failed 3 already :cry:). Trying to 1 hit petri asap.

Why only ulu 2 ?
    Firstly, I realise that that's many people selling higher level leech service. (Skele, Petri).
    Secondly, honestly drops are pretty decent.
    Thirdly, I have seen many people buying 2 hit leech but the exp is bleh (Might as well duo gallos).

What should you expect ?
    At least
    19m xp/h (Solo) (only applicable for priest or hs mule)
    13.5m-15m xp/h (split) (more worth it choice)

How much ?
    4m/h for split
    7m/h for solo (only applicable for priest or hs mule)

Discounts
    This is only applicable if you are a dark knight or priest
    or
    Have a hb/hs mule or Both. (Must be level 84 and below in order not to be able to leech xp)
    For either hs/hb I will take 1m off per hour.

E.g
    1. A hermit and a priest split.
      In this case, the hermit will pay 4m/h while the priest will pay 3m/h.
    2. A ranger w both hs and hb mule and a hermit split
      In this case, the ranger will pay 2m/h which the hermit will pay 4m/h
      (when this happens I am almost literally paying the ranger to stay in party. Assuming each character loots ard 500k/h)

3. A priest solo
      In this case, the priest will pay 6m/h simple.
    When am I online ?
    I am online game time usually. 3 AM - 5PM most days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I strongly advice those who are able to train just hit up gallos with a priest. You can get maybe 10m~ xp/h or more if you have enough dmg.

Yes, you can just afk throughout the whole thing as long as you are not the hs/hb.

This post is also a place that you guys can just get together to form a duo to purchase split from me. If that's that case, I will take off 500k/h for both of you. Meaning it's 3.5m/h before discount. Save me time from needing to get people together.

Something that sets me apart is that unlike normal leech. I do go by the hour but also the xp rate meaning if that's a lag that screws up the spam pattern that may cost up to 1-2m xp/h. I will not stop until you get the minimum xp that I promised.

This leech is strongly advisable for people between level 90-105 as it will be the most optimal level for this leech. ( That saying I have already leech 4 person to 120 on this map alone during the 50% week so it's possible and cheap if you have mules.)

Hs/Hb will be prioritise. Followed by Mesos up.

Leave your job and level and time you would like me to leech between (best if you could provide ign) so that I can arrange something.

If there's any question or anything I missed out that can be added let me know.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. DariBoo

DariBoo Chronos

Oct 8, 2015
    Female
    4:04 AM
    Dariela
    Priest
    Halcyon
    im a lvl 105 priest and would like to try an hour :)

3. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    Sure solo or you prefer split. Let me know when you want it to be :D
    Hsing or just afking ? so I know if I have to find another priest or not :)

4. DariBoo

DariBoo Chronos

Oct 8, 2015
    Female
    4:04 AM
    Dariela
    Priest
    Halcyon
  5. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    5:04 AM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    I can vouch for RTB super pro, helpful and op as fuck!!! !! I see you Doing big things bro!! Haha my HB Mule is all ready for you tomorrow bro! Lioking forward to it ^^

6. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    Sure no problem. Will add you after the reset. I presume you are hsing :D

7. MissBehaving

MissBehaving Mixed Golem

Apr 7, 2017
    Female
    PissBehaving
    I/L Arch Mage
    Honestly if you're trying to make money for Blizzard 30 you're better off making an HS mule and not short changing yourself selling cheap leech/selling leech in one area. I get that you're trying to level and make ez meso but you're also ruining the market for others. On top of that selling such cheap leech or selling such specific leech you're not really going to make a profit because the MP usuage for Blizzard 20 eats up most of your profit.There are also lots of places available for you to leech that way you can get to learn different areas. That's my advice.

TL;DR you should REALLY make an HS mule because most people that leech are looking to AFK and they're not going to want to HS you. It only takes a a few days to get a Cleric to 81.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    2:04 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    If by "ruin leech market" you mean make it competitive, then yes, he is ruining the market. Also, it does not take only a "few days" to get a preist to 81. I made a priest as my first char and it took me about 2 weeks of pretty hard core grinding to actually get that far.

That isn't to say I don't agree with your point, making an HS mule is worth the investment, but you are severely underplaying how much of an investment it is to make.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    Honestly whatever you want to charge, I really do not think it is my call to make. But please give the same respect for me.
    Blizz 20 with my mana pool does not really hurt tbh, cause I mp wash quite abit. With hb I use ard 300-400 pe/h without maybe 550 still it is good. With drops and leeching fee. I can safely say I can easily make 8-10m/h add in a lucky 51/50 wa craven can get me another 5-10m as well.

Let me use an example if ws goes for 75 and someone decided that he needed money to buy something that will increase his own gameplay experience. He sells it for 70. I do not think it is a problem, no one will go up to him and say hey bro I will pay you 75 for it. So I think there are many leech out there. My purpose for leeching is not to rip people off but instead give people levelling experience for a good price. As long as it benefits both parties, who else is to say.

Nothing personal but this is my own way of playing the game.

Edited * It's easier to find a hser than you think. I have been spamming at least 12hrs a day since I was 120 last saturday.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    Thanks for making my point
    It's less about making the mule but not letting my leech get the full potential of leeching. The need to change to a diff windows to hs and hb and w/e. Yes it might be just a few seconds but those seconds adds up to make minutes that are essential in giving my customers the best xp/h.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MissBehaving

MissBehaving Mixed Golem

Apr 7, 2017
    Female
    PissBehaving
    I/L Arch Mage
    I guess if people wanna call it "competitive", then so be it. I'm just saying that I think of selling leech as a job. You are getting paid to do that job. If you're getting paid to spend hours at a map giving someone high quality leech, why do it for so little? I'm also saying it because he is also just short changing himself by selling so cheaply. He's not making barely any profit or keeping anything for the goal he is trying to reach. Potting an Arch Mage is actually quite expensive and although I was saying that yes, he is ruining the market for everyone else, I was actually saying it more out of concern that he's burning his mesos on repotting because he has no profit. :x

12. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    I make 150m/day just spamming 12hrs a day. So trust me I make enough for me to get 1 blizz 30 a day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. MissBehaving

MissBehaving Mixed Golem

Apr 7, 2017
    Female
    PissBehaving
    I/L Arch Mage
    I have respect for you! I'm actually just trying to give you advice on making BETTER money and helping you save mesos for potions. Yes I know the feeling of having your pots burnt out. I GET THAT. All I'm saying is you're not helping the situation by selling services so cheap. That's all. You can start MP washing around 150 if thats what you choose to do. I did.

14. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    Thanks for the advice anyway we shouldn't divert from the real purpose :D to game happily

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I agree, if you are providing a high quality service, feel free to charge the maximum people are willing to pay. But at times, its also hard to get buyers if your leech is too expensive - so I think OP is trying to sell some cheapish leech in order to raise funds quickly.

The price that you charge really depends on your situation - if you don't need the meso fast, feel free to charge 100% or more market value.

On another note (to OP) I do think it is worth investing in making an HB mule for yourself. That actually only takes a few days ( as u only need to get to level 41), and the potion cost savings is enormous (you spend ~60% less on pots) and you get to keep more of the mesos you loot (since the meso drop is also split on your HB mule).

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    I think I have already mentioned it above the reason why I do not feel like mule-ing or w/e we call it is my style. Lets say you take 5seconds everytime to just hb and tab back to your actual window (which tbh is quite fast). It will cost 1 min every hour. Which is a few hundred k xp. Yes it might not seem much but to me it matters for both the buyer and myself.

Thanks for the advice anyway :D

17. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    When I'm muling, I usually multi client (both windowed). When I'm rebuffing, I do it while im using another move, so I make use of the end lag to buff. For example, you could cast an ultimate (delay is about 1 second) click on your other window (press hb button) and quickly click back to your arch-mage.

Doing this would result in almost no delay, since you are taking advantage of the deadtime on your ultimate. You could also stack it with the time you spend buffing other skills which also makes the time lost negligible. Regardless, if playing like that is uncomfortable for you, then feel free to forego it :).

18. OP
    OP
    r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    I play with full screen cause it's more old school for me. But anyway thanks for the opinion :D

19. MissBehaving

MissBehaving Mixed Golem

Apr 7, 2017
    Female
    PissBehaving
    I/L Arch Mage
    I agree with this. I have learned too how to buff when there is the slight ultimate deadtime. This is how I can HS people with no delay. ^^ But like Akash said, if you don't like to mule then do what's best for you! I apologize if I came off the wrong way. I understand playing a mage is hard to some extent, especially with skill book costing so much.