1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2020 anniversary equips

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by day4day, Jun 10, 2020.

1. day4day

day4day Brown Teddy

Aug 7, 2017
    Male
    8:53 AM
    Beginner
    Sup boys and girls, so... with this 2020 anniversary event, it came with some decent equips like: Maple Leaf, Ring of Melodies, Banana Peel Spectacles.
    So my question is, are those equips expire sometime? if does, how much time i have to they expire? if some of them don't expire wich one is it.
    and other question, its worth it to get them? and also scroll them with the surup (leaf) and that miracle box (ring and spectacles)

Ty for u time <3

2. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    5:53 AM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    yea expiry is 6 months from the moment you purchase it. i think it's definitely worth it to get them and upgrade, but be aware that both the ring and specs stats range randomly 1-3 (example like 3str/2dex/1int/3luk instead of being 2/2/2/2 like the description says)

• Like Like x 1
  3. tonecapone

tonecapone Mano

Mar 23, 2020
    Male
    7:53 AM
    tonecapone
    Ranger
    Symphony
    Maple leaf expires after 3 months, ring/glasses after 6 months like sku said. If you go to the rewards NPC and click on the item on the list, it will tell you exactly when it will expire.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    day4day

day4day Brown Teddy

Aug 7, 2017
    Male
    8:53 AM
    Beginner
    ok, noted! ty bro
    ohh rlly? never notice that, my bad :(, but ty alot guys, ill try my luck on them.