1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Information 2020 Summer Community Event Winners

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mirrors, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    4:24 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hello!
    Thank you to all our community members who graciously donated their [​IMG] Sunshine to help spawn Maple Trees during the Summer 2020 event. Back in the beginning of the event, we announced that the Top 10 donators would be getting special prizes for their contribution to the event. Without further ado, here are the Top 10 Winners!
    Each Top 10 Winner will get the exclusive [​IMG] Ribbon Pig Ice Cream Chair! It is untradeable.
    Will look slightly different in game cuz this chair is massive and we had to resize it but this is what it looks like!
    [​IMG]

1st Place - untrue
    40k Donor Cash
    Exclusive Face AND Hair Coupon
    Ribbon Pig Ice Cream Chair

2nd Place - OlisLoosePuC
    30k Donor Cash

3rd Place - Hane
    20k Donor Cash

4th Place - Squarish
    5th Place - magicarp

10k Donor Cash
    Exclusive Face OR Hair Coupon

6th Place - PrcivlFarmer
    7th Place - Meranomi
    8th Place - JustNotMyDay
    9th Place - xJoyful
    10th Place - Veneri

5k Donor Cash
    Exclusive Face OR Hair Coupon

:star: Winners Awards :star:
    Congratulations to the winners! Please file a @gm ticket on the character with the winning IGN and we will award you your prizes. If you only get to pick a Face OR Hair coupon, please specify which Exclusive NX Coupon you want (check out the beauty guide to see your options for Face or Hair).

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Just curious, but if you win on a mule acc are you allowed to claim the rewards on a different char or is that not allowed?

3. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    Duckys
    Bishop
    You are only allowed to claim the chair/rewards on their character you won the event with. The face/hair coupons can be passed around in the Cash Shop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    8:24 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Can I ask name of those eyes? my current MapleF3_Origin looks so stupid, hope to change it but need to figure out how it'll be looks like to make no more mistake e_e

edited : nevermind I think i succeeded to find out from beauty parlor thread. TY so much for poofcakes for making original thread (I miss you...do you hear me? MapleF4) and mirrors for keeping it updated!