1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved -2147221000 (DLL for class not found)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Prandtl, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Prandtl

Prandtl Blue Snail

Nov 21, 2019
    6:36 AM
    Pedro, NotPedro
    Bowmaster
    Homies
    I started getting this error this morning prior to the maintenance (~1 hour). About 3 hours earlier I was able to successfully log in. Nothing in my system has changed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version but I still get the same error. The folder is excluded in Windows Defender. Not sure what else to try.

2. OP
    OP
    Prandtl

Prandtl Blue Snail

Nov 21, 2019
    6:36 AM
    Pedro, NotPedro
    Bowmaster
    Homies
    Adding compatibility mode and restarting after another reinstall seemed to have fixed it.