1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

52 use slots just isn't enough.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Autoassemble, Jun 17, 2015.

Does anything need to be done about use inventory space?

1. Yes, we need to be able to buy more slot expansions.

42 vote(s)
    61.8%
  2. Yes, a secondary ammunition bag should be added.

8 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. No, things are fine as they are.

18 vote(s)
    26.5%
  1. Zimoku

Zimoku Slime

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands - Brabant
    1:43 PM
    Zimoku
    Thief
    Isn't there a file inside, thats maybe encrypted thats connecting to the server? Maybe there would be some people knowing how to decrypt the files, ( if this is possible, i could be wrong in any way ) but if you could delete this line in the file, would it be able to change the game itself? Or still nah..? And, are the files in maplestory .PACK files? I haven't checked them yet.

2. OP
    OP
    Autoassemble

Autoassemble Selkie Jr.

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    12:43 PM
    iDummie
    Thief
    What he said is that there is a client sided check that greys out the button when it reaches 52 slots, this could as I already mentioned possibly be bypassed by adding it as a normal item in cs.