1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ability to create a playlist or mark favorite music with @music

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Log, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Log

Log Orange Mushroom

Dec 11, 2018
    7:20 AM
    Corsair
    @music is one of my favorite custom implementations in MapleLegends. However, I struggle with keeping track of my favorites; I mostly have to use a spreadsheet to keep a list lol.

I think it'd be awesome if we could mark favorites or build a single (..or more?) playlist with songs marked as favorites. This would be a nice QoL change (at least for me).

Thank you!

EDIT: Title should read "create custom playlist" as you can already create a shuffled playlist with @music s.

• Like Like x 7
  2. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    4:20 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    It'd be cool to have a drop down menu that allows for selecting the songs to be played on playlist-repeat.

3. Kmac

Kmac King Slime

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    DPSmoira
    Beginner
    Couldn’t agree more! The @music is so great and giving it a bit more functionality like creating a favorites list would be amazing.

4. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    4:20 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I made a suggestion similar to this in the past. @music could definitely use some love, it’s functionality is very limited right now

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Log

Log Orange Mushroom

Dec 11, 2018
    Corsair
    But it's still cool af! Thank you devs whomever implemented @music. I am very grateful MapleF11