1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

About Event Hairs/Eyes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jammy, Jan 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. jammy

jammy Red Snail

Apr 6, 2017
    Female
    10:06 AM
    Jammy
    Spearman
    Eternal
    So I just got back into Maplelegends after a couple of years of server hopping, and I'm really happy to see the server thriving :D Anyway, I noticed that there are a lot of exclusive cosmetics once available in specific events. There is one hair in particular that I absolutely love and it's from the Halloween 2019 Event, as I found through some quick googling.

It's called 'Shiny Ribbon Hair', and I was wondering if this hair is ever going to come back in the near future, or if there will be some kind of system where you donate to buy coupons for past-event hairs or something. I would honestly donate for this hair, as I love it more than any of the other ones available :)

Thanks for reading and I guess TLDR; please make Shiny ribbon hair available again somehow, sometime real soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    6:06 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    They usually don't. Some events in the future may bring back only a few selected hairstyles from the past.

3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    6:06 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    add royal hair exp coupon with all past event hairstyles donor only?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    jammy

jammy Red Snail

Apr 6, 2017
    Female
    10:06 AM
    Jammy
    Spearman
    Eternal
    That would be awesome!!! And to add onto that idea...

...Maybe for the anniversary event (Around April 1st) that could be the time when past event hairs are released again. They could be available from a royal hair coupon either at random or choice. Although I would die for an earlier release date for the hair lol. Thanks for reading!!!