1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

about [Storybook] Unknown Letter *night lord*

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jenya, Oct 24, 2018.

1. jenya

jenya Red Snail

Sep 8, 2018
    Male
    5:27 PM
    DexLe22
    Assassin
    Hogworts
    hello, i would like to suggest increasing the drop rate of
    [Storybook] Unknown Letter that drops from dual ghost pirates in ludi. i am killing them for 5hours + to try to get this quest for for skill book for night lord, and it seems impossible, it looks like no1 really care about this skill this is why its not talked about, but i really think its not supose to be so rare. thanks

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    10:27 AM
    I don't think it's much as rarity as it is that the map isn't farmed a lot or if at all.

I know that people farming for a similar book(rush). Have spent similar to you 5 hours with nothing, while others have farmed for a few minutes and gotten it.

It is based on rng, and should technically be pretty quick compared to the rush book since there are a bunch of mobs compared to just 4 in a map for rush.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BeanieBat

BeanieBat Blue Snail

Jun 17, 2018
    8:27 AM
    BeanieBat
    Hermit
    hello, i can't find Hellin anywhere to turn in the whirlwinds >^< someone help please

4. Ratsun

Ratsun Mano

Dec 29, 2018
    Male
    7:27 AM
    Ratsun
    Dragon Knight
    *Laughs in indecipherable book*

5. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    3:27 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
  6. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    10:27 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    i tried farming there. The dual pirates map has huge spawn and is easy to farm especially if u have a mage friend that 1shots.compared to rush skill book which might takes hours to farm due to only 3 to 6 spawns every 10seconds.

7. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    10:27 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    and 5hours?? i got a few every 10mins farming for dual pirate propellers for scroll quest

8. BeanieBat

BeanieBat Blue Snail

Jun 17, 2018
    8:27 AM
    BeanieBat
    Hermit