1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Accuracy Formula for Thief (Bandit) is Wrong!

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by HollyCrap, Apr 9, 2021.

1. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    1:08 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The current accuracy formula takes into account 0.3*LUK while it should be 0.5, according to this thread on O.G. Maple by Ayumi Love https://ayumilovemaple.wordpress.co...uracy-calculator-how-to-100-hit-without-miss/
    What is supposed to happen?: LUK Multiplier on total ACC Formula should be 0.5
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: While missing my attacks as a level 40 "int" Dit :c OnionF4
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Bellow are my Screen Shots, you can see that the formula adds perfectly: LUK*0,3 + DEX*0,6 + MISC_ACC_ITENS = TOTAL_ACC
    Given that my LUK is 170, DEX is 35 and i've got 10 points into nimble body and 6 extra ACC from the gold Titans that gives me:
    170*0,3 + 35*0,6 * 16 = 88 Accuracy, and it should actually be:
    170*0,5 + 35*0,6 * 16 = 122 Accuracy.
    Extra information (optional):
    I'm almost level 45, help me hit that EPQ golem for the love of god! OnionCry

ScreenShots:
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ShadowRealm

ShadowRealm Chronos

Jun 18, 2018
    9:08 AM
    Shadower
    The calculations is correct. The link https://ayumilovemaple.wordpress.co...uracy-calculator-how-to-100-hit-without-miss/ you showed is mentioning the accuracy of Warrior/Beginners, not thieves. Thieves have a different accuracy formula than warriors.

Thief accuracy is DEX * 0.6 + LUK * 0.3
    (1) 35 * 0.6 + 170 * 0.3 = 72
    (2) 6 acc from claw
    (3) +10 acc from nimble body

which equals to 88 accuracy as calculated in-game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Read the link you sent carefully it will state this:
    DEX (dexterity) gives 0.8 accuracy for warriors but 0.6 for thief and bowman. LUK (luck) gives 0.5 accuracy for bowman, warrior, thief but 0.3 accuracy for magician.

Therefore its 0.5 acc for thiefs

4. ShadowRealm

ShadowRealm Chronos

Jun 18, 2018
    9:08 AM
    Shadower
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Thanks for the clarification! These are really confusing... same source listing 2 different formulas

• Funny Funny x 1