1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Add NPC Hallowkitty in Maple Island

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by braidgame, Nov 11, 2020.

1. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    10:49 PM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Because this year Halloween Festivals level requirement is Lv. 71+, I do realize most of islanders couldn't even get pass through this requirement...

I still hope admin can add NPC Hallowkitty in Maple Island, at least islanders can still get candies from mushrooms for exchanging NX items and Rings, thanks!

(Also btw, Where does a Lv. 71+ islander gain pumpkin pieces in Maple Island while doing Nights of Terror quest?MapleF12)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    7:49 AM
    Pumpkin Pieces are from an entirely different NPC from Hallowkitty.

3. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Yup I know. It's from NPC Cassandra. (She is already in Maple Island)
    I just wonder how islanders do this quest when there are no mobs' level in the 20 difference range of player's.

4. Jeryey

Jeryey Slime

Nov 3, 2020
    Male
    11:49 AM
    Jeryey
    Marauder
    Tavern
    if you have an islander who is 71+ and can take the "pumpkin lantern" so you can get the pieces then....

Wich monster in maple island has a 51+ lvl range so you can get the piece??? i dont find any logic :confused:

5. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    That's the problem now, but since there are only 2 islanders (I'm not one of those though, don't know they are active or not) reaching lv.71+, I think the custom adjustment for the quest is kinda impossible and probably no need.
    In this topic I only suggest adding NPC Hallowkitty in Maple Island, that's all. SlimeLaugh

6. Jeryey

Jeryey Slime

Nov 3, 2020
    Male
    Jeryey
    Marauder
    Tavern
    For me this will be an absurd i mean the only way to do that is to "Encolumn all the monsters in Maple Island" then only those monsters (if i think they are the same as the ones in victoria island) then you need to hard coded those monsters to only drop the items...

For me if i do that will be an excesive amount of effort for a "little" population of the server wich likes to perform those kinds of achivement...

For me the party exp ring are way more better for those kinds of sittuations despite to use a "pumpking piece" item.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    10:49 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I agree that HallowKitty should be on Maple Island. She offers rewards such as cosmetic items, pet, and zombie ring that could be utilized as an islander. Only reason I haven't played islander recently is because I can't participate in the event.

As for the rings, only exp ring makes sense to take in my opinion. Especially with how slow it is to level on maple island in higher levels.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. ~ Lazy ~

~ Lazy ~ Red Snail

Oct 28, 2020
    Male
    LazySoup
    Islander
    Southperry
    [​IMG]
    I also agree that HallowKitty NPC should be added. Without the NPC, what's the point of adding candy drops to Maple Island mobs if there is nothing we can exchange for? Just look at how much candy I have. OnionF5

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jeryey

Jeryey Slime

Nov 3, 2020
    Male
    Jeryey
    Marauder
    Tavern
    Lol thats sad for me to say

10. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Yes, but the raffle is from Spin man and he's not on the island

EDIT: wait..
    my life is a lie

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    I'll do this once I'm done with work today!

12. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    HallowKitty is now in SouthPerry next to Biggs.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1