1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Agape <3

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by HittingStuff, Jun 16, 2020.

1. c-arlito

c-arlito Blue Snail

Jun 21, 2020
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    11:29 AM
    cawl
    Marksman
    Beaters
    hello,

Joined Legends not so long ago primarily due to covid and the free time I had. I have a 150 dk, looking to join a guild filled with memes, good vibes and of-course bossing. After experiencing what the community is about, I became more interested in bossing content but have not found the ideal guild to do so with just the friends i've met along the way. I feel that Agape would be a good fit and hopefully bossing can become a daily thing! Hope to hear from yall soon.

ign: carlito

2. Hovercars

Hovercars Blue Snail

Dec 22, 2020
    Male
    5:29 AM
    Munchiez
    Dark Knight
    Joining Agape, shout out to Paid2Win's chill streams.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Jamie0515

Jamie0515 Blue Snail

Jun 2, 2018
    Female
    11:29 PM
    Jamie0515
    Bowman
    Agape
    Heyyyy ~~ what’s your IGN ?

4. Hovercars

Hovercars Blue Snail

Dec 22, 2020
    Male
    5:29 AM
    Munchiez
    Dark Knight
    Munchiez :)

5. Htcdesire

Htcdesire Blue Snail

Nov 21, 2020
    Male
    5:29 PM
    Hello
    My name is Jaber
    I am 27 Years old
    I have been play Maplelegends for almost 5 months now I got 153 mage Ign Htcdesire
    My goal Is to get my mage to lvl 200 and Making a 14k+ Hp marksmen and Getting to lvl 200 Inprocess currently lvl 70 started in like 1 week ago
    I was hopping the forums guild section posted 2020 which means the guild is still fresh and members are not burnout and I saw Paid2meme stream and u guys looked pretty chill.

6. LunaSong

LunaSong Mano

Jun 8, 2020
    Female
    11:29 PM
  7. Cornwall

Cornwall Chronos

Dec 11, 2020
    Male
    11:29 AM
    Cornsair
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hello!
    My name is Victor. I am 27 years old and been playing a few private servers for a while.
    I recently joined legends a couple of weeks ago and I have really liked it so will try go end game here.
    My ign is Cornwall and I'm lvl 101 :D

Note: have already afk'd watching TV there sometimes in FM :p

8. Jaae

Jaae Blue Snail

Aug 24, 2019
    Male
    8:29 AM
    Jaae
    Dark Knight
    Legend
    Hello there, my name is Jae. My in game ign is Jaae. I was in Beyond before I took a break. I got back and it was not active therefore I am seeking for a better and more active guild. My in game goals is to grow strong with everyone, boss with everyone, make a family/friends like back in the days ms. I love to join AGAPE family because I have seen you guys around the ML communities and I liked it alot. I hope i will be able to jion AGAPE. IT'll be a dream come true <3

9. spagasaurus

spagasaurus Blue Snail

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    2:29 AM
    blueqoo
    Magician
    Heyo! My name is Azz (IGN: blueqoo). I've started playing Maple again out of nostalgia from the good old GMS days and found myself spending more and more time online. Therefore, looking to join a social bunch and get more into the bossing scene. Hopefully get to meet more Agape members and kickback over TV :happy:

10. Munkle

Munkle Blue Snail

Feb 16, 2021
    Male
    12:29 AM
    HolyMunkles
    Cleric
    Name: Alex
    IGN: HolyMunkles
    In game goals: As a pre-bb GMS player, I hope to get back to the endgame that I used to enjoy, while keeping the sense of adventure and taking things at my own pace which is what I really loved about MS back then. While it may take a while as a new player, I do want to eventually get to min-maxing a character but also to enjoy myself along the way.
    Why I want to join Agape: A big part of the reason why MS holds such a special place in my memories is because of the community back then. In almost every other MMO I never care to play with others, but with MS I feel that draw to become part of a gaming family again, and is that not what your guild really is about?

11. Crux

Crux Snail

Aug 22, 2016
    Male
    1:29 AM
    Bowman
    Dear kind souls,

Life hasn't been good to me for now if I were to be honest. I am currently playing this nostalgic maple game after 4 years of break to perhaps relieve boredom and to shirk away from life. That's not to say I do not know what I want in the future, its just the time has not yet come for me to fulfil the purpose given in my life I suppose.

I am a trilingual, who can play the piano well (not Beethoven level ofc). Currently waiting for the right opportunity, or you could say wasting away in life. But with all that rant out of the way, I would just like to enjoy maple, and forget about life, just for a little while. Since I am noob, I hope that this guild won't mind, and lend me a hand while I am at it!

Sincerely,
    Crux.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1