1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Agent's items lvl requirment

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Else, Jul 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    8:40 PM
    Beginner
    Honor
    Hey everyone.

Been playing on this server some time around and finally decided to build my main.

as i want it to be perfect, i start with washing and all of that stuff, and in addition - i want the glasses for LPQ.

my suggestion is lowering the lvl requirement of some of the perm version of the agent's items, as this event is really cool but lvling to 50 (that's the requirement for the overall, idk about other perm items)will be about impossible for me (playing only at weekends and want to do lpq 35 times)

i'm sure a lot of new players have this problem as well, and i dont see a problem of the items being lower lvl (they are not like game-changing or late game in terms of stats).

Anyway, this event is probably the best i've seen here. well thought and great stuff. people stopped grinding and are having fun doing JQ, Boss pq and just everything.

Thanks a lot Legends stuff,

Else