1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Akash's Meso Journal (Inspired by Shivering)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by akashsky, Jul 1, 2021.

1. noobynoob

noobynoob Slime

Jul 12, 2021
    4:20 PM
    You really built different.

2. iccqqq

iccqqq Dark Stone Golem

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    11:20 PM
    Hero
  3. philip

philip Mixed Golem

Dec 11, 2018
    Male
    Denmark
    10:20 PM
    Ziggs, Annie, Aphelios
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta & Funk
    Can you do Dunas next? Like in between dr's you could be clicking clients and ulting and looting messos

4. Azuzu

Azuzu Mano

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    1:20 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    SHEESH

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander

How much HP does your Sweeper have?

Is Shad or NL better as sweeper?

Is it best to make a Blood Washed one, or to make a INT one for MP washing + Pure LUK?

6. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    My NL sweeper has 7.5k hp, shad sweeper has 15k.

NL is better as a sweeper because of flash jump - more mobility.

Long term its best to make a normally washed char so you have high avoid and high HP.

I don't think i can do dunas, because i could see myself not paying attention while moving a sweeper and just dying to DR.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    Thank you LOTS! I'm still relatively new starting to build my quad mages.
    • Currently my main is a lvl124 bish, and have 2xFP at lvl75, and was making 1xcleric at lvl50.
    • Hopefully I can switch over to self leeching the Sweeper NL to lvl50 too, then can double self leech the cleric + NL to lvl75

Planning to buy WS leech for the 4x lvl75s all the way to lvl130...

rtcdrtgedrtvedrtvd - Copy.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    zeroxlrzeroxlr so what you're saying is.... You never played ML for fun?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. GooBeR

GooBeR Master Chronos

Aug 29, 2021
    I'm on the same boat. But I'd rather leech them myself. Bishop is 134 and alts are 85, I had to stop because I couldn't 1 shot ulu 1. But When i get mw20 later this week that problem should be solved. Then I will be stuck at ulu2 :/

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    krexel penta.JPG

I replicated the same strategy except with krexel. This is by far the easiest boss to solo while pentamage farming as a corsair due to the two nooks between krexels teeth where you can just attack from without moving. By far the best bossing experience where you basically only need to hold down the attack key (although nibergen is similar, you still have to deal with the mobs that summon and deal status, so it is a lot more annoying). The average value from krexel drops is also probably higher than nibergen (common pouch 2 drop rate), while at the same time its faster to kill due to less cancels overall.

10/10 recommend. Maybe i can try zakum next, but its going to be difficult to find 6 signs to enter the map.

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  11. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    xdrevsrve.JPG

i... it's true LOL my first character on the server was a perma beginner that I got to level 54 grinding, then I switched over to Bish to fund it... then islander... then camper... and well, here I am meow

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  12. Drayen

Drayen Mushmom

Mar 13, 2020
    Male
    coom dungeon
    9:20 PM
    Priest
    Isn't this how you ruin an economy though?
    Imagine if everyone followed this, would 2b still be worth anything?

13. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    3:20 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    it isn't

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    If everyone could follow this... that is, Time Dependence and Attrition.

To start out... it takes a LONG time to get to quad mage, as a meta-newbie.

• For me, i started on my first official character (my first char was actually a perma beginner lvl54 solo grind), a bish last year around September grinding every day. then i finally got it to level 120ish with gen1 around early December.
    • Then I made 2xFP, 1xHS mule, 1xPerma Beginner (my attacker) since Dec. to end of Feb all the way to lvl 75 self leech.
    • Currently made 1xCleric lvl50 + 1xSweeper NL lvl37 since Feb till now (March).
    It takes a lot of long term dedication, so technically there could be many people who try to do this, but stop eventually due to IRL things.

Also... I pray HARD to RNGesus for CS/WS gacha drops so I can eventually buy leech for my mages to get them to level130-140 range with mesos to buy Meteor30/Gen30 + average gears.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  15. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    I saw your new sweeper method and I’m building up for that too! :heartbeat:

How much Vote Cash Tickets would the sweeper at Memory Lane 1 get on average per hour?

I’m trying to see if it’s feasible to use the sweeper to get vote cash for another character on the same account lol

16. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    4:20 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    I can safely say I would never in a million years try something like this but I respect you for putting in the time and effort to do it. All this really shows is not that mages need nerfs... it is just that because you can multi client things like this will happen. I like my multi clienting for Quality of life reasons but its clear what the biggest culprit is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    HT penta.JPG

Penta mage HT 2x runs. Mw20 and pouch drops - easily netted over 50m / hr Thanks to Toon for hosting.

Depends what you define as ruining the economy. With this strategy, I am farming HT drops/ coins / Gacha / helmet int / dex and selling them in the freemarket, which makes these items cheaper for other players. If everyone followed this, everyone would be significantly richer in terms of items. Sure there would be inflation as a result, 2b would be worth less, but there would be a lot more wealth to go around in the economy.

I think ML1 (with 4 mages) is slightly under 1 reset per hour.

• Great Work Great Work x 7
  18. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    4:20 AM
    Beginner
    Yea, def manageable. I've been doing hexa and sweeping on my nl @ ml1 and some wiggle room to self hs my nl. NX wise, it's pretty rng, sometimes 0 for an hour but it's safely approx 1k/hr

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Oliwia

Oliwia Mano

Jun 17, 2020
    Oliwia, Toosie, Tyber
    Pasta
    Pretty sure the average should be more, i dont think ive ever had less than 1.5-2k NX.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    HT Penta2.JPG

After getting in a lot of practice my DPM in HT while pentamage farming is going up. Right now i think i am only losing about 10% dpm compared to when i run single client HT. Since last post, I bought mw20 for my level 167 bishop and borrowed some int gear (with pouch 5's as collateral) so that I could change maps from ML1 to ML4. I also have to use my TL mule for perma echo since my bishop is so weak. So current setup is 6x clients on pc, 2x sweepers + TL mule on laptop.

ML4 requires a ton of TMA compared to ML1, but the meso and exp increase is worth it. Right now I am farming 4x mage ML4 and 1x mage ML5. I don't have exact data, but i think that this map combination should be around 35m total per hr from the mages. 6man HT (75 min run) w/ coin drop is about 17m / hr, so the estimate for this strat is ~52m / hr.

Running 4 man HT (100 min run) could push the total to 55m / hr.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1