1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting AMITY IS RECRUITING.

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Nocturna, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Nocturna

Nocturna Mano

Mar 30, 2018
    2:20 PM
    Nocturna
    Amity
    Amity is recruiting!

A little bit about us:
    We are a large but tight-knit group of active players, and we welcome anybody looking for new friends to play maple legends and other games with. We are simply a group of kids who love to game and chill together. Bossing (including Horntail), training in parties, Rabb.it anime nights, and sharing stories or travel pics on discord. We love to stay connected, and high or low level - anybody is welcome to join to the community! No application, we just ask that you do not take advantage of our bossing services or show toxic behavior MapleF12 If you want to make new friends and enjoy the social aspect of games, please comment on this forum post or send a discord message to -

@Reese#1334 (IGN Fujimoto)
    @Nana#3456 (IGN Asunax)
    @Weaver#0174 (IGN Talesweaver)
    @Petes#0111 (IGN Petes)​

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Syncrinity

Syncrinity Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    Male
    5:20 PM
    Invalidate
    Cleric
    Circus
    Hey there, I'd like to join!

IGN: invalidate
    Class: Cleric
    Timezone: EST (Canada)
    Name: Kyle.

I'm pretty experienced with maple so I'd be glad to help out any new players to happen to join up. I usually play around 7pm to whatever times when on work days.

3. Fuji

Fuji Snail

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    4:20 PM
    Fujimoto
    Priest
    Prime
    Nice! Have you got in touch with anyone just yet or vice versa?? I'll go ahead and grab you ign to give to available JR to get in contact with you in game.

4. Syncrinity

Syncrinity Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    Male
    5:20 PM
    Invalidate
    Cleric
    Circus
    I haven't yet, I'm currently at work so I won't be able to accept any invites for a while. If anyone will be on in 7 hours I can whisper them in game. I think that would be the best bet.

5. OP
    OP
    Nocturna

Nocturna Mano

Mar 30, 2018
    2:20 PM
    Nocturna
    Amity
    You can also send us a discord message when you are offline and the whispers don't work! We will have someone online to add you or come online :) Look forward to meeting you!! <3

6. Leftovers

Leftovers Blue Snail

Jul 9, 2017
    Male
    7:20 AM
    Dark Knight
    I'd like to join,
    IGN: Invest
    Class: Sin
    Timezone: Australia (AEST)
    Name: Ben

Pretty new to the game, but... yea... idk what else to say :/