1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Next Patch animated smega animation stuck on screen

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by TrueKebab, Nov 13, 2022.

1. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    11:01 AM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The animations of animated smegaphones tend to get stuck and just not go away on any of my clients which have the animated smegaphones set to 'text only'
    What is supposed to happen?: With the animated smegaphone option set to text only, the animation shouldn't occur at all, but they show up just without the actual avatar of the person using it and will just not go away most the time.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Hard to tell, I noticed the animated speaker thing in my screen a few days ago but didn't link it to the animated megaphones yet. In hindsight I've had times where there was a tiny star icon, or some random leafs near my buffs which may or may not be related to another animated smega.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):
    animation not going away.png little star in screen.png weird leaves in screen.png

• Agree Agree x 1