1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anniversary Patch Notes: May 22, 2020

Discussion in 'Update Notes' started by Kimmy, May 23, 2020.

1. Romel

Romel Stone Golem

Jul 10, 2018
    Male
    8:23 PM
    oXLuffyXo
    Buccaneer
    Yonkou
    Currently I am goin to ht, without mules Only a BM ataker of range, NLs they are not so essential, a party mele calmly finishes a run

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    6:23 PM
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    That's not my point. Any class nerfed or buffed will be on someone's composition at some point.

3. Romel

Romel Stone Golem

Jul 10, 2018
    Male
    oXLuffyXo
    Buccaneer
    Yonkou
    buccaneers always had low dpm even after being polished, that would make me a nerf class together with MM

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    People will play how they want and with what they've got. If you have a preferred set up for HT, good for you. I've ran HT without SI, but I'm not saying SI is useless lol. So I don't get your point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Romel

Romel Stone Golem

Jul 10, 2018
    Male
    oXLuffyXo
    Buccaneer
    Yonkou
    I was just saying that nerfing to NLs would not affect careers that don't use NLs

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    I don't think you got my point. It doesn't directly affect any class besides the end timer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Romel

Romel Stone Golem

Jul 10, 2018
    Male
    oXLuffyXo
    Buccaneer
    Yonkou
    NLs apple / stew at least once a run to do single target dpm because they're a selfish class that can only provide haste to a party, you said that with nerf alchemist you would not hurry to a party, I was just saying that there is a runs that no longer has NLs

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Nevermind man lol. I don't wanna spam this page.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    11:23 AM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    Players: "Make AP resets purchaseable with mesos!"
    Staff: "Nah too custom for ML."
    Also Staff: "Hey let's make Strafe do 5 lines."

I've seen this discussion pop up quite a few times before and I'm pretty sure staff is already well aware of this issue. Wonder why they went ahead with this anyway.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    3:23 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    And just like that, no higher level will ever go into zakum again. No level 180+ is going to join a 6 man run where they have to carry a bunch of "weaklings" (no offense, but it takes a great deal of effort to be properly op).

At least lower the required signups for zak to 3 then.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Yeah this. I was going to make a suggestion thread to lower the sign up requirement for Zak. Horntail is 3 so I don't see why not.

12. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Also I'd like to add: "Remember how you wanted lower level / less op folk to be able to join ht?" The "only 1 character per person in bosses" directly contradicts that. I was able to bring lower dpm people because I could compensate with my hh mule. That's why I made it. This just forces me to say no to weaker people because, let's be honest, 12-man runs are not of this time for top tier players.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Can we have better stance as bucc? please? haha make cahrge 120 secs or something e.e the 20w att that the skill gives is irelevant at this point

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    4:23 AM
    LurkinShadow, LurkinMenace
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    Getting more people into more bossing opportunities (aka HT) isn't achieved by limiting multi-clienting in bossing (whereas CWKPQ remained untouched, it's kind of double standards) and I couldn't had expressed it better than kalashkalash.
    The real solution is to increase boss-fight timers as suggested long before. (CWKPQ has 1hour timer while in this version we need to fight 5 bosses instead of 4 and also the 2hours HT timer is too harsh in most cases, so you'd want to gather your reliable bunch instead of incorporating newbies.)
    Also what is the point of further increasing NT mobs' droprates (it was buffed before and I didn't see any nerf following just as you did to NT bosses) that's also a bit of double standards since it promotes solo play over playing with a party (expeditions of slaying that DUNAIDS for example SlimeEvil).
    Don't worry I'll keep fighting over buffing NT bosses' droprates, but the buff for NT mobs will kill NT bosses parties so well done! SeemsGood
    Also, as it seems, you've arguably made CWKPQ an even more OP and primary bossing method since it isn't affected by multi-clienting limitations.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  15. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    9:23 PM
    DMsRebirth
    Buyers can count towards sign requirement, or you can ask friends to sign for you I guess.

Or maybe the check is done only at entering, not at sign up, then you can still sign with mules. This probably ain't happening though.

16. Babyfriend11

Babyfriend11 Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    Yunto
    Beginner
    Honestly speaking, in m opinion The reason they are nerfing NLs, Limiting 1 char for boss is because there are too many new players That complains balance between top players unfair. People like Akash, and Kalash, I knew that they worked their butt off last 4 years for selling leech and voting for washing to achieve these and making mules. It seems, too many newer players just want easy way out. It really takes great deal, to defeat zakum, HT alone or duo, people who do it really worked for it for years

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Romel

Romel Stone Golem

Jul 10, 2018
    Male
    oXLuffyXo
    Buccaneer
    Yonkou
    the pirates are well in position, I don't know if you still play your pirate but in position they seem balanced, but not in damage

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Anich1456

Anich1456 Brown Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    9:23 AM
    Karikatus
    Assassin
    Boop
    No reason? what about going to Aqua Road or El-nath or just to fight crimson Balrog, i mean its just one less reason for people to travel through orbis to get to Ludi. No Big deal.
    They did this change probably because most end game people who are reaching lvl 200 cannot bear the thought that going to NT to farm the crafting materials means that they get no meso drop and every single pot that they use cannot be substitute with the meso that they gained. Lmao, a small sacrifice to pay for modifying the Lore by a little. Gives people a bit more incentive to actually looks towards grinding in NT>?
    One problem at a time

19. Anich1456

Anich1456 Brown Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    Karikatus
    Assassin
    Boop
    You just contradicted yourself there pal. Yes it might be forcing people to fill up their party with a few number of random people that they WOULD JUST IGNORE OTHERWISE. So now that this system is GOING to be implemented one way or another, if you are a true gamer, then you could take this as a challenge to actually min/max their time to clear a boss

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    I think he meant "finding the right friends/guild in the beginning" and not straight up randoms. Also I bet most bossing squad usually happens within their usual clique since playstyle and trust is almost already established, which is more often than not compared to some random outsiders.

• Agree Agree x 2