1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any advice on making money?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Ethereal, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    2:44 AM
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    I took a break after February of 2018 and now that I'm back, I'm having trouble making money. I'm a level 49 Cleric at the moment. I was hoping to hit 50 and hit a bunch of gachas with the horde of NX that I had but I realized that Gacha Tickets were removed ~3 months ago. Any advice on how to make money?

2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    You should be able to Kill Slimies at gs2. Those are pretty well just free money.

From Kerning talk to the lady above the taxi, she'll fly you to Singapore. Walk west to the next town, then west some more to the Ghost Ship. It's in the world map if you get lost. Ghost Ship 2 has Slimies, you can stand on the staircase and they can't hit you. You should see a bunch of other people doing it too.

If gs2 is full go to gs5. It's pretty well the same, just not meme'd to death like gs2 is. Just run around and go in doors until you get there.

You should get a ton of equips and gachapon tickets. And with high MP Eater, you won't actually use any potions. It's free real estate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    5:44 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    If you're killing undead monsters, making money for a cleric is almost inevitable

• Like Like x 1
  4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I would suggest using your nx to merch. You can buy smegas, owls, or even sell smega or owl service.

You can also make a few fame mules (it really doesn't take that much time if you follow AlyoshaAlyosha 's guide on the forums).

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/so-you-want-to-build-a-famehoe.19691/

You can smega selling fame and its not tooo hard to find a buyer if you smega during peak hours.

Also, you can use your nx to mp wash your cleric, though this is only useful if you are going to hit fourth job and up (it'll save you mesos on pots).

Another thing u can do if gs2 isn't your thing is farm voodoos. They are undead and drop a good amount of mesos and heartstoppers which sell for 100 to 150k each.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    10:44 AM
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    For money wise, gs2 and g5 it’s not a good spot to go. But these places will give you tons of Xp.

Selling fame is a good source of mesos income but it requires lots of time effort to create many low level character and lv them to 15.

If you just want to grind mobs for mesos I would recommend you to go:

1. Wraith in kerning city subway
    Someone might say this mobs do not drop any valuable items, like expensive scrolls. But during my research, wraith have a pretty good equipment drop rate since they are lots of them. You can easily make some mil mesos during your grind time period.

2. Cave zombie in El nath.
    This is another good mesos income for you by selling the golden tooth to people who wants to do the Zakum pre quest. I think each golden tooth will give you around 100-150k mesos(correct me if I have wrong with the price)

3. Platoon chronos in ludi
    Go to the map which names path of the time 1 and kill platoons chronos. The reason for that is the mob drops valuable scrolls which can sell for lots of mesos.(I think it drops helm dex 60% which worth 4mil+ right?)

If you want be less active to earn mesos, camping the area bosses will be your best choice. Here is some tips for you:
    *Make sure log off in area boss map each time when server go down for maintenance.
    *After kill all area bosses, remember the time you killed the first area boss. Then comeback when the boss has respawned.

If you are bored with mob grinding you can always become a merchant who knows all the stuffs worth in fm. All you need to do is buying things cheaper and sell it with a higher price tag. The requirements you need is the start mesos capacity and knowledge for all items price.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    3:44 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Step 1) Make a cleric :tick:

Step 2) Max heal :tick:

Step 3) Max MP Eater :tick:

Step 4) Kill undead mobs with heal

Step 5) DON'T USE MAGIC GUARD :cross:

Profit

• Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Thanks for the advice! Approximately when should I start MP washing?

8. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    3:44 AM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Generally people tend to start mp washing around 4th job when you have a good chunk of base int saved up. If you start washing at 120 you can reach 30k base mana at around 160.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mii

Mii Mixed Golem

Sep 21, 2018
    MapleLegends
    10:44 AM
    LilMi / miii
    Bowmaster
    ⚔️ Beaters
    • Like Like x 1