1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any way to check playtime

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by PunkyHyena, May 3, 2021.

1. PunkyHyena

PunkyHyena Blue Snail

May 3, 2021
    6:24 AM
    I really like to keep track of how many hours I've put into game. Is there anywhere I can check my time played on ML?

2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    12:24 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I don't think so but if you run the game through steam it will record your hours played. Your account details show the date you started and your last log in.

3. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    12:24 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Update: Apparently you can't track it in steam my bad. Turns out the ones I did that on ended up being added to steam after the fact which is why I have hours lol. Sorry!

4. OP
    OP
    PunkyHyena

PunkyHyena Blue Snail

May 3, 2021
    6:24 AM