1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone on a motorcycle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Midnight, Jan 12, 2015.

1. BlackStealth

BlackStealth Mixed Golem

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Cape Canaveral FL.
    10:17 AM
    StealthStory Lv124 BambooBoy Lv96
    Bishop
    BambooBoys
    Yes I actually have a bike. This is my baby, a 1981 Honda CX500 Custom. It doesn't run right now but I'm saving money to get it running with in the next year sometime. It was my Uncles for like 30 years. He bought it new when he was a kid. He never had the time to get it running so he gave it to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. KOSEM

KOSEM Selkie Jr.

Jan 5, 2015
    Israel
    4:17 PM
    I'm going to purchase one when I get more money , still not sure if a scooter or a motorcycle though.

Scooters are cheaper, and are more convenient to ride because tehre's a feet platform, and automatic gear. But they're also slower / less exciting.

Motorcycles are a bit less conventional, because the gear is manual and no platform for feet. But they're better at speed, and more "professional" at use.

I'll have to give this some thought. Does anyone have any advice to give on this? It'd be helpful.

3. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    I am gonna ride when I turn 24 and get out of the house. I love bikes so much.

4. KOSEM

KOSEM Selkie Jr.

Jan 5, 2015
    Israel
    why not now? parents dont let you?

5. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Yes+in my country you need to be 24 to get a full licence (all power classes).

6. KOSEM

KOSEM Selkie Jr.

Jan 5, 2015
    Israel
    oh

7. OP
    OP
    Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    My advice- get a low powered sport bike. The shifting will become fun with rev matching, downshifting, and scaring the hell out of anyone around you ;-)

8. OP
    OP
    Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Well thats pretty messed up but less deaths that way ateast i can dig it