1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything to do about ppl boss ksing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GundamMoose, May 25, 2020.

1. GundamMoose

GundamMoose Red Snail

Jun 2, 2017
    Male
    8:31 PM
    Spearman
    All in the title. Spent a fair amount of time waiting for Mano to spawn in. Someone cced to my ch and beat me to the top and stole the kill...

2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    6:31 PM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    If u kill mobs in the map then you are mapowner so if you have proof that someone came in and just took your kill you can report them. I guess that would mean you would have to record, but yea just coming in and yoinking a boss isn't allowed

3. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    7:16 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    It's not easy to get proof because they come in kill and cc.

I can see this happening a lot with newer players who don't respect mapowner.
    Unfortunately, I think quickly typing @mapowner and taking a screenshot of that kser is the only way. :(

4. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    10:31 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Run fraps or bandicam while playing or just manually screenshot with the map owner visible and submit a report.

5. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    9:31 AM
    Crusader
    You can use skill macros for that.

Set up the skill macro as such:
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 3.27.31 PM.png

When you use that skill macro, you will execute the skill, and then the mapowner chat bubble will appear.
    Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 3.27.55 PM.png

6. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    7:16 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I am aware, but I normally use client = 0.
    So if I'm hitting crokos while waiting for Dyle, the kser ccs in and kills and flees. This has happened at both Dyle and King Clang to me in the past. ;D

7. OP
    OP
    GundamMoose

GundamMoose Red Snail

Jun 2, 2017
    Male
    8:31 PM
    Spearman
    I definitely don't think it was a "new" player that did it. Don't remember their name but know it had"mule" in it so... oh well