1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyway to see what cash shop item belongs to what set?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Trion, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    6:16 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    For the purposes of Fashion Story it always bothered me that the cash shop didn't make it clearer what pieces of clothing belonged to what set. I am not referring to the sets that give off a special effect either(there is already a topic that does that beautifully), I just mean normal clothes that usually have similar naming schemes or the same look that came part of a set when Cash shop would introduced new clothes with each update back in the 2000s.

I tried to do my own research and look back in time but I only found a handful of sets back in 2009 that revealed certain sets I didn't know of before that happened to be in legends CS. Perhaps each cash shop item has a hidden numerical value associated it with that makes it easy to see what matches up with which? Thanks again for any help.