1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

AP Resets

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by DeltaX, Jul 17, 2015.

Should AP Resets be cheaper?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaX

DeltaX Slime

May 7, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    2:29 PM
    Disgust
    Priest
    LGIB
    Hi Guys

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I wasn't able to find it when taking a quick look.
    It's about the cost of the AP resets wich are required for hp washing. Imo the resets should be cheaper because it's very expensive to hp wash. Every thief (that is planning on eventually taking part in a HT run) should hp wash. This means basically all the nx gained by voting will go into this, leaving very few nx left for buying other nx items.

Since i think that the fact that thiefs 'have to get nx' to be able to do HT is a flaw in the v62 maple, i feel like it may be changed.

A solution for this will be by making a second account and also voting on there, but that is vote abusing, isnt it?
    Let me know how you guys think of making the AP resets cheaper.

Just an idea, completely understand if this gets rejected.

2. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    9:29 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I don't think this was ever directly stated by Neckson but when you think about Maplestory even back during v.62 it was a Pay2win game. I think HP washing was always something they intended on players to do. It was another way for them to make money.

I don't think they need to be lowered, it's another challenge and I think this game isn't challenging enough.

3. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    9:29 PM
    Quoting Kim's reply from this thread:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands