1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Archer Training Suggestions for lvl 120+

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Tron, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Tron

Tron Blue Snail

Jan 17, 2021
    Male
    10:00 AM
    Tronnie
    Ranger
    SOLDIERS
    Hello, I recently hit lvl 120 on my archer and am struggling on where I should train. CDs only net around 5 mil exp solo, 6 mil with party, and maybe 8 mil with HS. Leeching at skeles is expensive, and takes atleast 2 hours to lvl up. Is there any mob/map where i can train and get lvls decently fast (1-2 hours)? Any other higher level archers out there with ideas or suggestions on getting xp for these levels?

• Like Like x 1
  2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Party grinding in Kampung Village or Deep Ludi should be getting you much higher eph than 5-8m

3. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    1:00 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    Maybe give himes a try? Or dark wyvern at west canyon. They should give better exp compared to CDs, esp in party situations

4. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    Temple of time is a great place to train. decent exp, decent drops, finishing quest, so many reasons to go there

5. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    1:00 PM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Vikings and arrow rain away at the “safe” spot lol

6. Pundit

Pundit Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    liljer
    Bowman
    Homies
    Your best option at this exact moment is still probably last hitting at FoT with an F/P mage.

Newbie sniping becomes untenable once you’ve got hurricane.

definitely start doing Rav and Pap twice a day, and headless horseman if you can find him.

Not everyone is down for this but I was able to grab 12m epm or so solo at FoT by luring all of the mobs to the right side with AR/Phoenix and then posting up on the roof and using arrow rain. Go out the right side, re-enter, repeat.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    8:00 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    pap

*sniped by pundit*

8. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth

Using arrow rain/eruption in Forest of Towers like this is probably the best solo grinding option for archers. 7F can probably grant a similar amount of exp level but it's harsher on pots and more difficult to find a channel there.

9. Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    12:00 PM
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    Except that
    Golden Monks can 1 hit a level 120 archer without washing
    A 120 archer with level 2 sharp eyes (assuming 1 point goes to hurricane) only hits 5000 with arrow rain

10. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    Gold Monks can only hit mid 2k's and level 120 archer has a minimum of 3083 HP.
    Damage doesn't really matter either; if your damage is lower they just die slower. It's still better exp than ToT, Gallos or Deep Ludis or whatever other place.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    Here's a few I have in mind right now:
    - If you haven't done the 4th job skills quests, it could get you some levels.
    - IIRC, you can can do ToT prequest and it'll give you hefty enough exp in completing the quests when doing it with a party.
    - Go find some headless horsemen around the forest and kill some HH's. Time it when a server reset is about to occur, and kill as many as possible (grab some stoppers if you want to kill more of them before others do).
    - Once you are level 125+ with some sharp eyes, make friends with ranged attacker (BM's and NL's) and duo/trio bigfoots and anego's
    - papulatus (duo or trio)
    - ravana (duo)
    - once you have max sharp eyes (level 128 i think), you can trio/quad jiaocengs at your level [EDIT: Don't do this you won't get good exp until you are 145+]
    - If you have enough HP (over 9.8k) you can fight samaurai's with a party. You'll most definitely want a dk at your level

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    Jiaoceng is level 150, so if you're gonna do him at lower levels than 145, you'll need to party with people in your own level range.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    very true my b

14. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Daily pap + rav are solid, also very good at earning early money, especially if you can solo. I believe that Pap's second body has a touch damage of ~5.5k, but you can duck under him and puppet to send him away, so it's still realistic to kill without any washing.

Rav is pretty hard to solo early on, you'd need 10k lines to knockback and cheese him. I believe one of his attacks hits for ~6k as well, so some washing is needed, or to duo with a DK. It might even be a bit more damage, I'm not quite sure anymore.

Priests don't really go to Gallos that often anymore, but duoing with one should be like 9-10mil exp/hr, plus they drop bottom dex 60s and GFA 60s.

• Agree Agree x 1