1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

are genins in ninja castle the best spot 30-40?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Heathcliff, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Heathcliff

Heathcliff Slime

Jul 31, 2018
    Male
    6:02 AM
    i just hit 30 and was wonderin if this was good spot.
    i looked at most of the guides on this forum and a lot of em were suggesting places
    like ludis/cellions/teddies/ariant/quests30-40
    aren't really that good if you compare them to the exp and hp of genins
    ive yet to try ludipq since im not 30 but it seems like genin is the best map so far

2. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    It's certainly not a bad place to train. However, I would highly recommend finding this map that has Ashigaru (level 30) because they drop Shield for Weapon ATT 60% scroll which is something like 17m-ish. That would be a great boost to your pocket if one drops.

3. OP
    OP
    Heathcliff

Heathcliff Slime

Jul 31, 2018
    Male
    thank you luscious

4. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    4:02 PM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    That said, I do recommend the Ariant questline! It's a nice change from pure grinding; I usually bring my chars there at level 31 and by the time I finish the questline I'm 35.

5. OP
    OP
    Heathcliff

Heathcliff Slime

Jul 31, 2018
    Male
    hello feroxanima do forgive me for not seeing your post after such a long time, while I personally have not done the ariant questline, I did check the exp per all quests on bbb hiddenstreet and the initial gains did appear significantly low so I chose not to but i definitely will try it with my next character just to make sure im not missing out on anything -thanks, yelnya

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    9:02 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    hey you're Yelnya? You're my guildie! Remember that the server has x3 quest exp, so the quests actually give very good returns from level 30-35. I think you're already past the point where it is worth it to do them though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    4:02 PM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    It's all good :heart:
    And yeah! As DrJason says, ML has 3x quest EXP rate, so in low levels it's actually worth it exp-wise to quest at some points XD The Ariant questline specifically is a pretty common way of getting from 31 to 35.
    Regardless of the path you choose, good luck and have lots of fun c:

• Like Like x 1