1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Art work for MapleLegends android application - get your work in it

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Magen, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    5:41 PM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    hello everyone,

I'm working on a new android application for maplelegends vote, the application should ease the vote, send notification and such; it would be also be able to pretend to use alot of different browsers (preventing from topg and gtop block our vote cause they determined our client side kind)
    the application would have 2 screens, 1 with your ID's, character image, approx nx, and last vote time.

I'm looking for some lite works to implement in this application to make it a bit more alive;
    What I think is needed is a loading screen (the loading would be really fast since its standalone data so no need to retrieve data from any kind of server), and a picture/vid/animation as a background the the application.

the work with the most hearts as a reaction will get to implemented in the application that I'll publish when I done the the developing part.

hope to get some responses,

Thanks,

• Like Like x 2