1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

asking a question about vote

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onetwothree, Aug 10, 2020.

1. onetwothree

onetwothree Blue Snail

Aug 10, 2020
    1:44 AM
    Beginner
    donthave
    I am new here and need NX urgently. Can I use my mobile phone and computer to vote multiple times in one day? Will it lead to a ban?

2. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    11:44 AM
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    yes, most people vote multiple times a day, meaning they vote once per day on multiple accounts. it's not possible to vote multiple times on the same account

3. OP
    OP
    onetwothree

onetwothree Blue Snail

Aug 10, 2020
    1:44 AM
    Beginner
    donthave
    Tyyyy, btw, What behaviors will result in a ban? Can you give me a link? I want to keep playing, and I don't want to be forced to quit because of ignorance of the rules. Is it enough to read the basic rules?

4. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    11:44 AM
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
  5. OP
    OP
    onetwothree

onetwothree Blue Snail