1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Attack speed's DMG difference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nandeska, Mar 23, 2023.

1. nandeska

nandeska Blue Snail

Mar 7, 2023
    Male
    11:39 PM
    MrShield
    Hey, does somebody knows the dmg difference about weapons with different attack speed?
    for example Sky ski vs dragon faltz(normal attack speed vs slow attack speed)?
    Lets assume that both weapons are clean, with max weapon attack: 99wa Ski vs 112 was Dragon Faltz, 13wa difference.
    My guess about this: Ski wins, since 13wa difference seems weaker than attack speed difference.
    So my specific questions are:
    1)What is the wa difference that will make both weapons deal the same amount of dmg?
    2) does that wa difference in question 1 will be the same wa difference between weapons with other attack speeds like Fast vs Normal?

Thank you <3

2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    1:39 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    On booster, slow spears fire at 93.1% the rate of normal spears.
    188 attack on a Dragon Faltizan will be equal to 175 attack on a Sky Ski. (188 * .931 = 175. Attack difference = 13)
    237.4 attack on a NT Spear will be equal to 221 attack on Skis.

With SI, slower spears look better, as then they fire at 93.93% the rate of normal spears:
    214 falt = 201 skis
    270.4 NT spear = 254 skis

This is the accumulation of all attack gear and pots. If your total attack is less than the numbers listed, slow spears are better. If your numbers are higher, Sky Skis are better. Realistically, Skis can't beat NT spears outside of apple.

If you are against Timeless, the NT spears are the best in the game.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    nandeska

nandeska Blue Snail

Mar 7, 2023
    Male
    11:39 PM
    MrShield
    Ty for reply, great great info!
    If i understand it right:
    For example i have 170total weapon attack with Faltz, 170*0.9393=159.6~160, so that's mean if ill wear my Ski that gives me more than 160 total weapon attack, then Ski will deal
    more dmg than 170total weapon attack with Faltz?
    Edit: Do I need to count also items with stats like STR/DEX for calculating total weapon attack?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023