1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Auction House

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Bobbykimchee, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Bobbykimchee

Bobbykimchee Pac Pinky

Feb 1, 2015
    Male
    12:53 PM
    Lets be real now... everyone has used basilmarket at least once in their maple career. The selling and buying forum threads are a little inconsistent and very unorganized (not really anyones fault). So what Im proposing is to make a basilmarketesque page with the timed auctions, the feedbacks, personalized profiles and whatnot. I just thought it would be fun to have a complete throwback.
    If its too much trouble, then screw it. Just thought itd be fun to bring back that old basilmarket feel!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    6:53 AM
    Basil-market is "fan-made", right? If someone (like Gi) has time and is willing to come up with such a site for us that'll be great, but I think the devs are really busy with other things, especially the main web dev phnx. I'd rather they work on re-designing the main site before more on to other stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    1:53 AM
    The idea is nice , not sure how it can made without enormous work by someone , because it will need good maintaine
    Our economy is growoing well but its notbooming yet.
    I think u should suggest it in few months
    But great thinking :)

4. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    3:53 PM
    NSFW
    Interesting idea but I don't think the server is active enough for that to really work out.
    Not sure though, maybe I'm wrong.

5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    6:53 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Not to mention any names, but I know of a server with thousands online at once that has used the good ol' Free Market section with no problem. This sounds like alot of work for a small benefit and I don't think it should be in the staff's hands when they have enough to worry about. Maybe player-designed/coded/hosted

• Like Like x 2