1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EnkiDU, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. EnkiDU

EnkiDU Mano

Oct 10, 2018
    Female
    4:19 AM
    Dragon Knight
    Hello
    Starting the topic on the server, it's fine Thanks for uploading the BETA, although in the game.

We must understand, that the Gunbound is a very old game and only for veterans..

In these times where there are varied Online Games young people prefer contemporary things, this server will try to draw new attention from many users who have been absent for many years because that would be the objective of this server and of course it is very acceptable to support with recharges mandatorily to use the Power User the server will be more dynamic and will not bore hopefully always stay that way and only add funds and defense attack characteristics that are the same classic.

There are users who are already registered, but they do not play it because it is a Trial Period, many enter only to browse and wait for the Official premiere

*Well the report is about avatars
    -The problem is that when you wear any helmet if the avatar
    It has 6 stars when you put it on it appears 40
    -When you choose a lens if it has 10 life or attack it goes up to 50 when you test it
    -Well that happens only in head-body - lenses
    -In the backgrounds there are only three that do not appear when you want to test them and they are
    -Igloo
    -Cristmas
    -MoneyPower
    *In Test Mode is this way now in the game I do not know if it influences I have not been able to Test it because I do not have gold to buy it or maybe it is subject to edit.

*Well these work perfectly

-The Set combos is excellent
    -The item flags work perfectly

2. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:19 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hey :)

I am aware of this bug already but not quite sure yet why it happens.
    The backgrounds will be fixed

Thank you for the report ^^