1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Awarding Lord Pirate Chair on 100th PPQ run.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shinohara, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:38 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Good day, i'd like to suggest adding in the lord pirate chair as an additional reward apart from the Lv.90 Lord Pirate Hat upon clearing the 100 PPQ runs.

I'd like to quote two reasons with the first being its low drop where one might or might not even see a single drop in a 100 rounds of PPQ and in the event of it dropping, the likelihood of the drop roll not being in our favor or having a party member loot it before we could take it.

The second is treating it as an incentive(or pity system depending on how you see it) for players to PQ instead of grinding or buying leech since there is at least a guarantee for the time and efforts invested to yield some results.

Thank you for reading.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Sloppy

Sloppy Horny Mushroom

Apr 15, 2018
    Male
    2:38 AM
    White Knight
    Got some bad luck if you haven't gotten one after a 100 ppqs. Wouldn't hurt anything to implement this, whole rolling thing is annoying anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    2:38 PM
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    I would include a 5/5 completion of lord pirate card as well for the 100th run

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    7:38 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    coming from someone with 3 lord pirate chairs, I am inclined to invoke the ancient mapletip:

Being unlucky is not a bug

5. OP
    OP
    Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:38 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    I am aware of the MapleTip but with regards to luck, that's partly the reason why i referred to this suggestion as a pity system too.
    PPQ is by no means a very difficult or complicated PQ but in the event of trying to obtain an item that can only be dropped here and in consideration that it is untradeable, reaching a 100 completed runs and beyond without getting it can take its toll since the efforts and commitment given have bore no fruit.

But of course i acknowledge that i may be bias as the OP since my suggestion comes from my own experience of hitting a 108 runs without success of getting the chair.