1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Lotl bug: Game Crash

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by mikayolay, Oct 4, 2021.

1. mikayolay

mikayolay Red Snail

Apr 28, 2020
    Male
    6:28 PM
    mikayolay
    Magician
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Crashes game after double clicking Baby Lotl
    What is supposed to happen?: Summon Baby Lotl
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Crashed in FM, APQ resting area, and Henesys (I am assuming location is not a factor)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): open inventory -> cash tab -> double click baby lotl -> crash
    Extra information (optional):

2. OP
    OP
    mikayolay

mikayolay Red Snail

Apr 28, 2020
    Male
    6:28 PM
    mikayolay
    Magician
    Should done more research on bug. Apparently others are able to summon Baby Lotl with no issues. I assume its due to a combination of my character model + Baby Lotl. I will post a picture of my character model:
    upload_2021-10-4_13-19-52.png
    I also tried taking off beach ball nx (holding golden Neschere with no nx), but still crashes the game.

3. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    2:28 AM
    Moderator Post
    If you have a Pet Label or Pet Quote rings, please take them off, as the new Axolotl pets currently crash the game with those items.
    For the same reason, please avoid entering the Cash Shop with the three new pets, since the cash preview will automatically try to display their custom name/chat bubbles and crash the game in the process.

This will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1