1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Bandit's Chakra skill fails to work sometimes

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Agent Alias, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Agent Alias

Agent Alias Red Snail

Apr 16, 2021
    5:29 AM
    AIias
    Description of the bug: Chakra doesn't activate about 25% of the time (or less). The skill starts the animation and then just gives up, leaving me with low health and an opening to be hit. You can see in the animation where it stops, sometimes.
    What is supposed to happen?: Chakra is supposed to heal you when you use the skill and are under 50% HP. It is supposed to work 100% of the time under those circumstances.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I use chakra a lot.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: Be a bandit, get chakra, get hurt enough to have less than 50% HP, use chakra. Sometimes, it does not activate, although the animation mostly completes.
    Extra information: It nearly kills me sometimes, as my HP is already lower than 50% when I'm trying to use it.

2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    7:29 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    Believe you aren't allowed to move or get hit until Chakra heals you, or it'll cancel.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Agent Alias

Agent Alias Red Snail

Apr 16, 2021
    5:29 AM
    AIias
    It does state that in the description, but it did not function that way in GMS. Regardless, it still doesn't activate fully sometimes when I am standing still and not being hit. As stated, you can even see the animation stop sometimes, which most certainly never happened in GMS.

• Funny Funny x 2