1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Battleship Cannon SP Scaling

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Paxill, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Paxill

Paxill Mushmom

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    7:17 AM
    JoeWick
    Bishop, Bowmaster, Corsair
    As it stands right now, adding a skill point into battleship cannon that leaves it at 5 or 6 is a decrease in damage. 100% unintuitive and probably something that just slipped through the cracks balance wise.

Fixing this looks pretty easy; Cannon 5 should do 245% and Cannon 6 should do 250% instead of 225% and 230% respectively.
    Screenshot 2020-09-16 144733.png

2. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    4:17 AM
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    I think level 5 cannon is when you start getting 4 lines of damage instead of 3, so it might just be a typo in the skill description.

3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    8:17 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Lvl 11 cannon is when you get 4 lines, but I think this is just a mistake on my part :p the skill itself should be fine, but the description for lvl 5 & 6 just weren't updated properly xD

I'll fix it for next patch ^^

• Like Like x 5