1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Beanstalk Damage Abilities hitting pigs (again)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by AntiBored, Sep 20, 2019.

1. AntiBored

AntiBored Blue Snail

Jun 21, 2019
    Male
    10:01 PM
    SandAttack
    Bowman
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Many AOE abilities, Ice Strike, Blizzard, Avenger, Dragon Roar can hit the pigs. Previously this seemed to be patched after the first day, but it seems like it can happen again.
    What is supposed to happen?: No damage done
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: September 20th beanstalk event.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Cast an ability in the beanstalk event, and it hits the pigs.
    Extra information (optional): Some players claimed that they could not reproduce the bug, though I was able to use I/L abilities, and Sin friend was able to utilize avenger to hit through the foxes.

2. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    8:01 PM
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    I was able to hit the pigs with my skills too. However, correct me if im wrong, the way they implemented it was the skills don't kill the pigs. I was using avenger because i thought i could cleave but i realized with just a single regular attack I can kill them

3. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    8:01 PM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    I used Arrow Rain in the map last night because I noticed this too — it was working and killing the pigs.

4. OP
    OP
    AntiBored

AntiBored Blue Snail

Jun 21, 2019
    Male
    10:01 PM
    SandAttack
    Bowman
    Tested this out again today, and skills were not able to kill. Not sure if hotfixed, or it was an instanced bug.