1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Been out of the game for a year, what did I miss?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Errikos, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Errikos

Errikos Red Snail

Aug 17, 2015
    7:41 AM
    What new pieces of content and balancing changes have I missed over the year? Anything especially related to Priests would be good to know. Any new quests with good items I should know about?

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    5:41 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Nothing's changed at all!

Nothing gets people to answer faster than saying something completely wrong! LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    8:41 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    • Misinformation
    Edited by Moderator

Some balance changes

night lords able to have 11k hp at lvl 180 without washing no need wait a year of voting anymore

corsairs are playable now battleships dont have any hp anymore you can permanently be on ship without it breaking

removed hs mules from the game because i/l mage and hs defeat the purpose of being a bishop

Bowmasters got a massive DPS boost and removed night lord being able to get se from them so that they are no longer called se mules.

pallies heaven's hammer was nerfed because night lord mains use them in ht now people rarely people main pally.

these are just some of the balance change.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. TheGoldenOne

TheGoldenOne Orange Mushroom

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    3:41 PM
    TheGoldenOne
    Warrior
    Welcome back dude

5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:41 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    What cakesogood said is misleading, but there are elements of truth in his lies.

night lords able to have 11k hp at lvl 180 without washing no need wait a year of voting anymore

You still need to wash heavily to reach 11k hp, but achieving nx has become EXTREMELY easy over the past year. We now have large voting streaks , as well as a second voting site which lets you gain 7k nx per day from voting, up from 5k in the past.

In addition, we now have cwkpq which can give a very large amount of nx from the boxes. This combined with events makes it very easy to speed up a wash via some dedication.

corsairs are playable now battleships dont have any hp anymore you can permanently be on ship without it breaking

There is a battleship glitch that happens every now and then where ship stops taking damage and you can permanently be on it. However this happens rarely and I advise that you restart your client to fix it since this bug drastically increases your chance of dcing. That being said it has happened to me on some boss runs (without me initially realizing) and I have benefited quite a bit from it.

Also, corsair battleships have been buffed significantly, they have been given alot more HP.

removed hs mules from the game because i/l mage and hs defeat the purpose of being a bishop

Not too sure what this is talking about.

Bowmasters got a massive DPS boost and removed night lord being able to get se from them so that they are no longer called se mules.

More trolling.

pallies heaven's hammer was nerfed because night lord mains use them in ht now people rarely people main pally.

This actually happened, except it was a bowmaster main that used them in ht.

6. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    8:41 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    sorry forgot put kappa at the end...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1