1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Berserk visual bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by jc123, Nov 24, 2020.

1. jc123

jc123 Brown Teddy

Jun 21, 2020
    11:18 AM
    jc43
    Warrior
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    https://youtu.be/hYfAc01F_-Q
    What is supposed to happen?: Berserk should be visually showing sparks when you're less than or equal to 55% HP. The visual cues disappear at exactly 55% HP, but the damage is still being affected by berserk. The video above displays damage before & after zerk, and also zerk still being applied even though the visual cues are not being shown.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I'm a nerd I guess?
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Get to the exact numerical amount of 55% HP somehow. In my case (30K max), it's 16.5K. I potted to full after HB, roared twice, and spammed grilled cheese to get to 16.5K.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    12:03 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    You sir are not a nerd. You're intense.

• Disagree Disagree x 1