1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best warrior to play?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by peepo2pass, Jun 30, 2020.

1. peepo2pass

peepo2pass Blue Snail

Mar 8, 2020
    Male
    2:45 PM
    peepo2pass
    Beginner
    Dark Knight was my first choice but i'm not sure how helpful Hyper Body would be with everyone being washed.

Can't decide between Hero and Paladin because they're both slash blast to 120 and i'm not sure which is better for bossing

2. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    2:45 AM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    This is an exaggeration, only the sweatiest of the sweaty actually wash to the point where HB makes no diff and nobody would say no to more HP.

Heroes are good in every single bossing situation there is and is very simple to play, brandish is one button, one size fits all solution to everything. With the nerfed teddy bears, rage is a semi-good party buff. Not much else to say about them, heroes are just solid all around classes.

Paladins are flat out OP at ele-weak bosses like Scarlion, Bigfoot and Neo Tokyo. Heavens hammer is stupidly good at horntail. Paladins train faster from level 130-15x due to heavens hammer. Paladins have potential to deal much higher single target damage than heroes, but their frontal cleave is loads weaker than DRK and Hero, which makes them less desirable for cwkpq (though still by no means bad, its serviceable). Paladins also have viable secondary weapon choice in Blunt Weapon, which debatably makes their mid-game funding cheaper than heroes.

So actually for bossing all warriors are perfectly viable and good, with paladin having slight edge in Scar and Neo Tokyo while Heroes having significant advantage in CWKPQ.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    peepo2pass

peepo2pass Blue Snail

Mar 8, 2020
    Male
    peepo2pass
    Beginner
    Wow, thanks for the great information I think i'll go with Paladin since they seem like the overall best with having the cheap funding for levelling 1-120 which is what strayed me away from that class.

4. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    7:45 PM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Paladin by far is the patrician choice.

5. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    paladin overbuffed with si u can compete with corsair/nl dpm in ele bosses

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    3:45 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    I wouldn't even say "compete" the 150% damage bonus is strong enough to pretty much guarantee white with similar gearing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Who cares about the ele damage? I’m jealous about that BLAST RANGE

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Let's see how jelly of ele damage you are when a shit useless paladin under EXP range whites first 2 verga bodies over a 175 dark knight with perf spear, 16wa glove and 16wa cape. pepega

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Why would I be in verga kekw

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. MarcC

MarcC Pink Teddy

May 29, 2019
    Male
    1:45 PM
    riffie
    Paladin, Bishop, Corsair
    Spirit
    Whenever I Zak on my pally, I am always happy to flex to people that I can hit the top right arm :yay:

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  11. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    hero,dk need extra range too.. preferably enough to cleave 2 ht arms at once

• Funny Funny x 2