1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to farm Stormbreaker badges?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Ciffy, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Ciffy

Ciffy King Slime

Oct 22, 2017
    Male
    9:52 AM
    Ciffy
    Paladin
    ImaWhaleOroO
    I realize this is probably a rare thing, since only BW users really care about stormbreakers, but I'm racking my brain trying to figure out a more efficient way to do this.

The two best places I've found to farm these guys is the hidden map that you have to do the questline in (with storms and WRs) and the map in crimsonwood keep that's JUST storms. The storm only map seems very spread out and I'm only getting 6 - 7 kills per lap on the hidden map. Either way, getting 50 badges (let alone the hundred(s) I'm probably going to have to farm) is taking FOREVER. Anyone have any better methods?