1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond help now...

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by JesusLovesMe, Feb 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    JesusLovesMe

JesusLovesMe King Slime

Mar 4, 2022
    Male
    9:22 AM
    BookOfLife
    Beginner
    Heaven
    Other than some haters here, well sort of obviously against me it seems for the most part including the passivity of passerby I'd presume, keep on agreeing to your illogical and cynical behaviours against me as well and for whoever thinks of me as a joke even as a whole or even a "bloody hypocrite" that many people seem to believe that to be true (not that you have the rights to judge me in the first place on that). It's all about the debased culture these days that people are on high practice so it's probably understandable why there's just too many rhetorical retards out there (pardon my language by the way, hope I didn't hurt your feelings), because everyone who isn't a believer probably produces mostly mass delusion to bribe poor babes into a death trap of grievances.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    2:22 AM
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    This is some paladin/bishop RP that I can totally get behind NGL.

But do you mind giving a bit more background context on what you're talking about? Especially for us heathens.

3. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    9:22 PM
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    Seems like people are happy you are gone lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    6:22 PM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    maybe he wanted to wish someone well and typed "kys" for "keep yourself safe"?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Ocarina

Ocarina Slime Retired Staff

Sep 16, 2019
    Male
    Hyrule
    9:22 PM
    Hyrule
    Buccaneer
    Seems like this thread isnt really going anywhere and is going further into meme territory. we’re going to lock the thread before it gets worse.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.