1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

BIG PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by OYM, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Jan 24, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    1:15 PM
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    Go to your downloads folder. Right click on the installer and click then on Run as Administrator. Then follow the installer by clicking next. Unless you want to change the install location there is no need to click on anything else.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    2:15 PM
  3. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    Yea Its WORKING!!! thanks you all for helping me!!! I'm so Appreciate it!!!!

4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    4:15 AM
    This happened to me as well, what i did was I closed the pop up at the top right NOT on close, I clicked on the X and I reopened the client and it worked.

I told someone else to do the same thing and it worked for them too, here is the link to that post https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/game-wont-start-open.8385/#post-236619

Do this if it happens again, because doing what you did before kind of wastes a lot of time.

5. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    oh ok. thank for the help, you and everyone.