1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bigfoot's Hitbox

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Sepio61, Jan 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    10:54 AM
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    Is there a way to either fix Bigfoot's hitbox or make the hitbox bigger? Trying to kill Bigfoot as a melee character is absolutely terrible because about a third of my attacks don't hit it when my attacks are clearly close enough to hit it. I could be standing right on top of Bigfoot with my Hero using Brandish and I still won't hit Bigfoot. This is the only boss in the game that I've had this problem with.

2. Soniii

Soniii Mixed Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Female
    Chicago, IL
    8:54 AM
    ImSinXD
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    use a claymore with booster

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    It isn't about the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean.

Bigfoot has invincibility frames that make him invulnerable to attacks for certain periods. The main challenge to learning Bigfoot is figuring out how the frames line up to your attacks. There are workable strategies where you can stifle the attacks or there are some much more afk methods for just holding down the button and watching Netflix. On a DK it's a speed 7 weapon without using booster. On other warriors, speed 6 + booster. Sairs line up really well for the iframes and Marksmen can do well. Bowmasters and Night Lords just yeet so much shit that the iframes don't matter and who even knows what buccaneers do. I'm pretty sure Shadowers are awful at bigfoot unless you wanna boom him, but even then other exp is a lot cheaper.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    10:54 AM
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    Okay, but wouldn’t it be better to just be able to attack the boss normally like literally every other boss in the game rather than having to adjust your attack pattern just because its hitbox sucks?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:54 PM
    Moderator Post
    Bigfoot is already a braindead boss with an overpowered amount of EXP. It will not be made even easier like Neckson did in v83.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    No, this is what makes bigfoot a skill based boss. I personally really enjoy elements of maplestory that allow players to differentiate themselves based on skill.

• Agree Agree x 1