1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aPPLEbOY420, May 26, 2019.

1. aPPLEbOY420

aPPLEbOY420 Blue Snail

May 26, 2019
    Male
    5:04 AM
    aPPLEbOY420
    Beginner
    I cannot believe this game still exists in this form. I play back in the day from around 2003-2007ish I want to say. I had to stop playing due to real life issues and always wondered what happened to this game. I look forward to meeting all of you and playing this great game again. Below I want to share some screenshots I've got from my old character. Anyone that played back then knows some of these avatars. These pictures were taken right after softnyx sold off the Gunbound server in North America to ijji I think. Last picture was a personal favorite. This was when they were holding the GNGWC 2006. They were holding tournaments all over the world for a global tournament in South Korea later in that year. This picture was of the US qualifiers (Im all the way on the left in the black shirt). 1.jpg test2.jpg test3.jpg test4.jpg test5.jpg test6.jpg test7.jpg test9.jpg test10.jpg l_e5970b29b649e0d563b1c78b7b3c4a32.jpg
    1.jpg test2.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    aPPLEbOY420

aPPLEbOY420 Blue Snail

May 26, 2019
    Male
    aPPLEbOY420
    Beginner
    I was able to find one more old screenshot. Just tossing it up for nostalgia :) dan.jpg

3. Mansa

Mansa Red Snail

May 23, 2019
    10:04 AM
    Mansa
    Fighter
    Hogwarts
    That's pretty cool!

4. Honey

Honey Blue Snail

May 19, 2019
    Female
    Honey
    wow this is so cool!

5. DrProfessor

DrProfessor Mano

Aug 15, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    Beginner
  6. puddingninja

puddingninja Blue Snail

Sep 4, 2019
    2:04 AM
    Oh whoa cool! I wonder if we ever played together, I played around the same time as you and I was also I think a red dragon if I remember the color order right. Somehow missed anything about the tournaments, think I stopped playing as much by 2006. I'm gonna have to see if I have any old screenshots still. (I was Puddingninja, the trico master)