1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting BloodotLamb

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by AwefulGaming, Jan 22, 2021.

1. AwefulGaming

AwefulGaming Blue Snail

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    1:44 AM
    Aweful
    I/L Wizard
    BloodofLamb
    New-player-friendly guild looking to grow.
    Bunch of randoms came together one night to help me make a guild and we all decided to stick together from there. A few of us are nearing 3rd job and just continuing to chill and play the game together. No level requirements and no guild responsibilities will ever be asked of the members just trying to enjoy the game with others. If this sounds like the spot for you buddy list me @ Aweful or AwefulXbow in game or message me and we’d be glad to have you. If you’d rather see first hand what kind of vibe we give off check out the stream where there usually a few of us together messing around...

twitch.tv/aweful_gaming

• Friendly Friendly x 1