1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue-Eyes White Paladin: Kisara's Budget Journey

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Kyshies, Dec 3, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    12:53 PM
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    I've been self-leeching with my Bishop, just like the picture in the first post!

2. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #4

More cards and quests! I'm glad to have this journal since now I have a record of my progress. It's fun to read while at work.

Picked up the following card sets for a total of 81:
    • Chronos
    • Platoon Chronos
    • Retz
    • Freezer
    • Sparker
    • Poison Poopa (Cancer and AIDS)
    Turned in some quests with ETCs that I picked up like Rocky's Parts and Assembling a Toy and some quests from Hughes the Fuse, Seal Meat quests, and some (North) Korean Folk Town quests like Brotherly Love and Kong Ji's stuff. Too many to write down! Real shame that Summoning Sacks got removed from the game, but oh well! EXP is EXP!

upload_2021-12-9_1-18-22.png

Bye!

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #5

I'm a Questing White Knight. Therefore, I'm totally 100% qualified to write about the lore of pre-Big Bang Maplestory and by that extension, the socio-economic status of Victoria Island. Since old Maplestory literally has no 'Story' (at least not an overarching narrative) to speak of, I'm just gonna make stuff up as I go since no one actually reads the quest text.

IMO, not having a story is actually better than the stuff they have in current Maple (seriously man, have you read some of the Black Mage stuff?). Really, the only thing I know of current Maplestory's lore that's worth knowing is that Lucid is hot.

[​IMG]

But I digress. Anyway...

Collected nine card sets over two days! That's 90 for T3! The following cards were collected:
    • Ratz and Black Ratz
    • Trixter and Green Trixter
    • Chirppy
    • Drumming Bunny
    • Lorang, Clang, and Tortie
    Got free fames from the one and only Nightz! Thanks!

upload_2021-12-11_2-39-9.png

Completed the quest chain 'The Taste of Florina Beach'. The human residents of Florina Beach were looking to collect the grisly remains of the local wildlife such as Clang Claws and Lorang Claws to be hung on a pike to provide a visual reminder to these craven beasts what happens to those who dare oppose the Imperium of Man by simply existing. Oh, and Coconuts and Lupin Bananas since everyone needs a nice, fruity snack!

Collected Hard Walnuts, Tasty Walnuts, Rat Traps, Goggles and Propellers, and Dull Crystals for future quest turn-ins. More on those in future entries!

Helped local slave driver Manager Karl take photographs of his Roly Polies to ensure that they're working hard on... I dunno? Something? The photos are to ensure that they're not doing any unproductive tasks such as breathing, existing, or weeping from existential dread. Such is the dehumanisation of these poor slaves that they're literally named Roly Poly <1-10>. I would speak out for their plight, but EXP tho.

Anyway, here's the final tally!

upload_2021-12-11_2-37-17.png

That's all from me! Thank you for reading!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #6

I hit 200 on my Bishop!

upload_2021-12-12_0-51-55.png

Yay! I can finally focus full-time on collecting cards on Kisara! Thank you everyone for your kind whispers and SMEGAs! To think that so many of my past customers remember me, haha.

upload_2021-12-12_0-59-5.png

Also got my Echo as well! It'll come in handy for bossing when Kisara comes of age. I don't have the Red Draco sadly, since I didn't buy the pig mounts. Oh well :/

Oh, right. Where was I? The cards. I got these:
    • Helly, Propelly, and Planey
    • Bloctopus and King Bloctopus
    For a total of 95!

upload_2021-12-12_0-59-55.png

See ya!

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
  6. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Thanks!

7. eats

eats Slime

Dec 9, 2021
    Female
    6:53 AM
    eats
    Bishop
    Toilet
    ur character is so qt :3 maybe I should main paladin ...

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #7

Level 50! Zakum time!

I really hate the Zakum JQ. Took a while (about 30mins?) but I got it done. I'll admit, I always worry a little whenever I think about having to do this JQ for a new character, but oh well. Gotta do what you gotta do, I guess?

There were no sellers for some reason today. I have no idea why. But my friend LynxMarauder was nice enough to put together a party to sell it to me. Thanks! And thank you, Shinning, for being the Bishop for the run, since I wasn't confident about surviving on my Page while using my own Bishop, haha.

upload_2021-12-13_2-11-7.png

For my efforts, I got this helmet. I wanted 16+ INT, but after two runs I just decided to settle with 15. Got really lucky with the 60% scrolls (10x Helm INT 60%), passed 8/10! Pretty good, considering my usual luck with scrolling. Helps with washing! I plan to either DEX scroll a Ravana Helm (the good one) or a Scarlion Hat to equip my ST. I still need to get ACB, sadly. Not sure how many runs I'll need to get it.

I now have 180 total INT with MW20. Yay!

Collected these card sets:
    • Nependeath and Dark Nependeath
    • Block Golem and King Block Golem (From This Dimension)
    • Tweeter
    Done with Eos Tower! (Fuck Rombot, lol) I was gonna continue on to Omega Sector, but I ended up taking a detour to finish up Orbis since I went over to El Nath to get my Zakum Helmet! And as always... here's the @charstats!

upload_2021-12-13_2-11-14.png

Toodles!

• Like Like x 2
  9. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    7:53 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    rav helm have half acc than zh/scar, some miss annoy a bit in 5-6 and 7f, and if you worry with it, it can be a very little problem..

10. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    3:53 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    I like how you added in some easter eggs for Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Kisara, Card Collection, and Kaiba himself.

Grats, on 200 and getting Echo!

Just some Yu-Gi-Oh Blue-Eyes lore because why not

That aside I hope to see more progression towards your "Paladin of White Dragon" journal.

11. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #8

ACB Basic! Yay! Took 4 runs total.

upload_2021-12-14_1-12-41.png

Thank you Twice (my Bishop's guild) for running Zak for me... Twice! Really smooth <20min runs too! I'm so happy to get this early, because back in the day in MapleSEA I only got ACB at lv130 because Zakum was really hard to get into, sadly. Back then there were only two channels (Ch3. and 4.) where you can run Zak, and it was largely a chaotic free for all like a football riot with like 10-20 people in assorted parties. Unless you had a guild that ran Zak regularly, which I did not. Oh well!

Finished up Orbis and moved to Omega Sector! Got these for 110 sets total:
    • Star, Lunar, and Luster Pixies
    • Cellion, Lioner, and Grupin
    • Lucida
    • Mateon and Plateon
    • Firebomb (EDIT: I forgot)
    Did some quests in Omega Sector like the one for VIP Florina Beach Ticket. With this Ticket, I'll get to save 1.5k Meso per trip! How cool is that!? Notably too, there was a quest from Kay in Omega Sector where he wanted to build a wall and make the Block Golems pay for it LOL.

Gonna finish up the rest of Omega Sector tomorrow! For now, here are my stats:

upload_2021-12-14_1-12-51.png

Farewell for now!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #9

Finished up the cards at Omega Sector (at least the ones that don't include suicidal thoughts), and moved to Ellin Forest! Got these cool trading cards:
    • Mecateon
    • Barnard, Zeta and Ultra Grays
    • Mossy Snail, Tree Rod (lmao @ that name), and Mossy Mushroom
    • Super-charged Poison Golem
    I was in the middle of knocking out the questline for the Elin ring since it's good EXP, but I got roped in to do EPQ. My party was nice enough to let me take all the cards uncontested, and I got 5/5! Thanks! I wasn't at full power, but I was able to handle the boss on my own with the extra accuracy from the DEX gear I could equip + my Zak helm.

Here's today's @charstats!

upload_2021-12-15_2-36-56.png

That's all for now!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #10

These cards for a total of 131:
    • Primitive Boar and Stone Bugs
    • Moon Bunny, Hodori, and Samiho
    • Morphed Blin
    • Yellow, Blue and Green King Goblins
    • Seruf and Nine-tailed Fox
    • Straw and Wooden Dummies
    I moved to Mu Lung, thinking I was done with North Korean Folk Town. Turns out I still have Hogul. I'll finish it up tomorrow!

upload_2021-12-16_2-8-9.png

Got my Ellin Forest Ring. It's nice to have, and the whole questline gives decent EXP at my level. Can't wait for the Ellin Forest revamp when it happens! The maps were a lot better in the revamp, spawn-wise. And since there was that creepy unfinished map with no music and Primitive Boars that body you for 4-5k, I hope there'll be some new, custom high-level content to look forward to in the future!

Also did a bunch of quests in North Korean Folk Town. The storybook turn-ins and their associated quests are pretty good EXP! Unfortunately, Nolbu's gourd contained an edict from Pyongyang stating that he'll be sent to the labour camp gulags up north to dig for rare metals to make NVIDIA graphics cards, and that his property is forfeit. Sad!

Last but not least, here's another screenshot of me F2-ing with my stats window open!

upload_2021-12-16_2-11-9.png

Bye for now! Be sure to petition your governments and your local democratically-elected representatives to put diplomatic pressure to ensure Nolbu returns home safely!

• Like Like x 3
  14. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #11

More of the usual. Every day, the same dream.

Mu Lung is pretty good to card in, though! The map revamps have made a lot of them Bishop-friendly, so thank you very much for that! I was able to add these cards to the Good Book for a total of 137:
    • Chipmunk, Porky, and Black Porky
    • Red and Blue Flower Serpents
    • Hogul
    Joined a friend's group for PPQ! I basically got carried because I'm still using that Lionheart from Entry #2 (lmao), and I can't wear my PGC yet. Was still good EXP, though! No cards dropped, but I did get the PPQ chair, which I suppose counts for something?

upload_2021-12-17_1-40-10.png

There's supposed to be something witty here, but I'm kinda dry on ideas...

That said, the quests for eliminating all three variants of Lord Pirate as well as the quest to get his treasure, and the Bellflower Concentrates (literally Bellflower blood?), were amazing EXP! I might do more if given the chance to get to lv61 so that I can get EXP from Sage Cats!

Finally, @charstats!

upload_2021-12-17_1-42-16.png

Bye!

• Like Like x 3
  15. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #12

150 sets! Finished up Mu Lung and Herb Town for these:
    • Jar, Ginseng Jar
    • Bellflower Root and Sr. Bellflower Root
    • Mr. Alli, Kru, and Captain
    • Peach Monkey and Reindeer
    • The Book Ghost and Sage Cat
    • Panda and Grizzly
    Did quests around Herb Town and Mu Lung. Notably, after Bellflowers invaded his garden, local farmer Mr. Ku expressed desire to build a wall and make the Bellflowers pay for it. Wu Yang, King of the Bellflowers, could not be reached for comment as he was being kidnapped by Lord Pirate for like the 65238285th time today.

To be honest though, they're probably all high as fuck in there, so can anything really be taken seriously? It's called Herb Town for a reason, right? That's my lore and I'm sticking to it.

upload_2021-12-18_3-28-47.png

Got the VIP Ticket to Florina Beach! I'm now a cut above the peasants paying 1.5k Mesos for each trip. What an amazing reward! This was supposed to be in the previous entry but I forgot.

And as always, another screenshot of me F2-ing.

upload_2021-12-18_3-30-0.png

Every day, the same dream. The wheel just keeps on turning...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Aimerrhythm

Aimerrhythm Horny Mushroom

Feb 17, 2020
    6:53 PM
    Banan1ce
    Hero
    thats blue eyes white dragon
    chinese from jap`s sound=布卢埃斯怀特多拉贡:giggle:

17. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #13

Finished up these collectible cards:
    • Wooden Mask, Stone Mask, and Ghost Stumps
    • Skeledog, Mummydog
    • Skeleton Soldier, Officer Skeleton, and Commander Skeleton
    • Axe Stump, Dark Stump
    • Stumpy
    • Malady and Drakes
    • Stone Golem, Dark Stone Golem, and Mixed Golems
    • Fairy and Blue Mushroom
    Beating up Victoria Island one set at a time! Plenty more to go, so stay tuned! Also, I'm halfway to 30k HP, but I'm also running out of NX. Hoo boy.

upload_2021-12-19_2-58-7.png

• Like Like x 2
  18. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #14

Fresh out of Victoria Island and right into the savage streets of Japan/Zipangu! Got these for a total of 183 sets:
    • Red Drake, Copper Drake, and Fire Boar (thx SwordArtSwordArt )
    • Jr. Necki, Croco, and Jr. Cerebes
    • Assorted Japanese ruffians, and Male Boss
    • Crows, Nightghost, Big Cloud Fox, Lantern Ghost
    I'll finish up Victoria Island later! Had 4/5 Leader A, but I plan to finish that up when I go into the Yakuza's hideout to get the Extra D set at 67. Lore-wise, isn't it wild that LITERAL ANIMALS have set up a loan shark moneylending operation in Japan? What do they even need the money for? I suppose for the same as us - crack rocks and crack whores and gacha games. Obviously.

upload_2021-12-20_2-43-44.png

Nightghosts took a while, but I got some nice scrolls! 2x Claw ATT 30%, 2x Helm INT 30%, and 1x Dagger ATT 30%! Collected the fox tails for the turn-ins too. For that...

upload_2021-12-20_2-46-23.png

Fuck.

Unlucky, tbh. But that's it for now! Bye!

upload_2021-12-20_2-47-4.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #15

Finished up Zipangu and Victoria Island, at least the cards I care for:
    • Water Goblin
    • Ice Drake and Dark Drake
    Still saving the HHG2 sets for the Christmas Event!

Moved over to Singapore, the land of crazy rich Asians where everyone obviously owns a mansion with a helipad rooftop and servants. Got these cards:
    • Stopnow, Biner, Nospeed, and Freezer
    • Trucker, Tippo Red, and Tippo Blue
    • Octobunny, Pac Pinky, Silmy, Selkie Jr.
    Gonna finish up the rest of non-Ulu Singapore and cross the Causeway to Malaysia tomorrow! See ya!

upload_2021-12-21_2-30-30.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #16

Crossed the border into Malaysia! If only travelling between the countries was this fast in real life.

210 sets! Got these cards:
    • Mr. Anchor
    • Chlorotrap and Emo Slime
    • Dark Fission and Oly Oly
    • Rodeo and Charmer
    • Scaredy Scarlion, Ratatula, Jester Scarlion, and Froscola
    • Extra D and Leader A
    Did some quests around Malaysia and Singapore. Notably, I enforced the law against the various Monsters there. The police, also known locally in Malaysia as the Polis, were busy and had outsourced local law enforcement to wandering murderhobos... I mean, Questing White Knights like myself. I shan't bore you with the dry lore details, but just know that they've committed the crime of 'existing', and that in Singapore and Malaysia, the punishment is death.

upload_2021-12-22_0-59-3.png

Onwards to Magatia! See you there!

• Like Like x 2