1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Phoenix and Ent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calicheag, Sep 4, 2019.

1. calicheag

calicheag Red Snail

Aug 9, 2019
    Male
    10:24 PM
    Will you ever allow the Blue Phoenix and Ent??? Also... will you ever allowed avatar on server??? Sometimes at pick hours server gets really full ... I feel like at some point with in like 3 months or so will need to open the other one or make server 1 larger.

2. Megumi

Megumi Mano

Aug 4, 2019
    Female
    12:24 AM
    Megumi
    Buccaneer
    What are you talking??
    What the only update will announce will be the haloween ...
    God willing it to be in early October.

I do not understand what you say, the server is full of what?

3. OP
    OP
    calicheag

calicheag Red Snail

Aug 9, 2019
    Male
    Blue Phoenix= 18 Attack 18 Defense 18 Heart
    Ent= 15 attack 15 Defense
    Those are old school avatar not present... I was Asking would you ever allow them to be in the avatar store.. why I have to explain things little by little you are supposed to know those items already... right??... I was also asking when avatar ON <<< "ON" will be available.. Full of users (eventually) -.-

4. Megumi

Megumi Mano

Aug 4, 2019
    Female
    Megumi
    Buccaneer

1) They haven't really talked about the avatar if they update the content.

2) From experience of years playing classic server I inform you
    (the server is not filled in avatar on) since people are used to playing basic mode.

3) Eventually I doubt that possibility because we reach a maximum of 50 users :(

5. OP
    OP
    calicheag

calicheag Red Snail

Aug 9, 2019
    Male
    There are 1000 new accounts every 2 weeks ...I count them.... Hopefully you can propose those items and avatar on since you are in touch with them... You are our voice....

6. Megumi

Megumi Mano

Aug 4, 2019
    Female
    Megumi
    Buccaneer

You can't really win anything if people create 10,000 accounts and don't continue playing for lack of events or server fixes.
    no no ... hahaha I really know a lot about the game and that, but I don't think they pay much attention to me here.

I only help answer questions in the forum like yours, since most players in Gunbound do not have a very active forum.