1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior & Brawler Accuracy Calculator

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Bonkorn, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    6:07 PM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    This do not apply to bowmen, thieves, gunslingers since they already gaining lot of accuracy from their main stats, i don't had to create another for them.

Few available buffs can be filled in "Accuracy from Buff", only 1 at a time:
    [​IMG] Sniper Potion
    Item Buff, +5 Accuracy
    [​IMG] Sniper Pill
    Item Buff, +10 Accuracy
    [​IMG] Bullet Time
    Pirate Skill Buff (Not Passive), +20 Accuracy if maxed.
    [​IMG] Bless
    Cleric Skill Party Buff, +20 Accuracy if maxed.
    [​IMG] Energy Charge
    Marauder Skill Buff, +20 Accuracy if maxed.
    [​IMG] Hex of the Beholder
    Dark Knight Skill Buff, +20 Accuracy if Level 16, +25 Accuracy if Level 21.

Features:
    - Lots of options can be filled
    - Displays accuracy remaining needed to 100% hit monsters stated
    - All commonly-known monsters are included (not really), light-purple cells means boss.
    - Feel free to add other or custom monsters at bottom of "Accuracy remaining needed to 100% hit monsters" section.

[​IMG]

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16GruVCaLfRn79Hz-VnVfGvIY_g-gFxcx/view?usp=sharing
    - You can make a copy in Google Sheets and edit it or download it on your computer.
    - Edit the white-orange cells only.
    - There are few examples below the sheet if you need references.
    - I will always update the link if there are any errors, make sure you get the latest revision by refering to thread "last edited"

Changelogs:
    DD/MM/YY as format
    2/3/18 - "Accuracy remaining needed to 100% hit monsters" section formula fix
    4/3/18 - All formulas included "ROUNDDOWN" changed to "ROUND" after testing (means below 0.5 = 0, 0.5 or higher = 1), "Accuracy from MW" correction:
    Code:
    Total Accuracy (w/o Buff) * Skill Effect
    to
    ((Base DEX * Job Formula) * Skill Effect) + ((Base LUK * Job Formula) * Skill Effect)

If you have any questions or find any errors, let me know in the comments!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    6:07 PM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    4/3/18 - All formulas included "ROUNDDOWN" changed to "ROUND" after testing (means below 0.5 = 0, 0.5 or higher = 1), "Accuracy from MW" correction:
    Code:
    Total Accuracy (w/o Buff) * Skill Effect
    to
    ((Base DEX * Job Formula) * Skill Effect) + ((Base LUK * Job Formula) * Skill Effect)

Get this latest revision by using the download link from the thread!