1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Boss monster cards

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Sucre, May 26, 2018.

What should the drop rate of boss monster book cards be? RB = Raid bosses, MB = Mini bosses

1. 100% RB 75% MB

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 100% RB 50% MB

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. 100% all bosses

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  4. 75% RB 50% MB

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. 75% all bosses

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. 50% all bosses

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. other (comment on thread specifying)

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    2:55 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I dont know if most people agree or not with me, but i do know about some that have the same opinion as me regarding boss monster book cards. The droprate is too low... considering that bosses usually have a spawn timer and there are also some bosses that are tracked and camped just for the drops of the bosses themselves, it doesnt make sense that the monster cards would have a low drop rate. I did all 9 chs of zombie mushmom and I got a single card...I did all channels of mushmom and got no cards......
    Personally, I feel the drop rate for bosses should always be 100% when they are raid bosses (The Boss, bga, bgb, HT, Zak, the toad, etc.) and then for the rest maybe 75% or 50%, but I will leave a poll to see what others think. Especially considering there are some bosses that have over 12 hours spawn times, some even 24 hours and it is insanely long to be waiting for it and get nothing or barely just 1 from all channels in the end (if you are lucky to get to kill all channels).

What do you guys think? Should it be 1/1 drop rate, 3/4? 1/2? Should it stay like it is?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.